Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Mr.Zombie  (Read 8206 times)

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
Complaint - Mr.Zombie
« on: July 05, 2017, 08:55:32 am »

IG name : Spyno
Forum name : Spyno
Serial : 4807BF1C86F48FD83E609140BBD9FC04

Name of admin complained - Mr.Zombie

The Evidence :  i joined this meat factory cnr event , see how the road of the cops is so tiny and not muhc space we were 7 criminals vs 2 cops we killed the first then i was trying to shoot the second one he moved and i hit a criminal and he died and mr.zombie jailed me for this how the fuck am i supposed not to hit this nigga and this cnr event dosent have much space neither its tiny imgur's of the jail  fucking unfair and mutes me after i try to explain my self then mutes me for 1 hour fucking bias http://imgur.com/a/76Dm4
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 09:04:05 am by Spyno »
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline juan

• reeeeeeeeee
Re: Complaint - Mr.Zombie
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 09:47:25 am »
EDIT : Let's see who's insulting me or him and who's breaking rules http://imgur.com/a/SoI2S he abused but i don't have the picture anymore we wass fighting cop vs criminal then when he got low he went to staff mode and abusing safezone in that last imgur

Offline RoNeX

• I'm The King - Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: RoNeX
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 10:25:17 am »
Yes this guy Mr.Zombie .. Was trying to arrest me before i killed him 4 times he said Okay don't come and cry later and he flamed me, I was robbing atm and he came to arrest me when i almost kill him he reconnected me ,he said bcs my hp was bugged but he could less my health idk why he reconnected me , maybe for free arrest -.-

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 01:51:53 pm »
1. those kinds of flames aren't punishable and those were week ago  , why didn't you report me at that time ?  :lol:
2. let's see if I muted you for ignoring staff for no reason

(LS) [Ca$hoC]Spyno: fucking idiot admin
 (LV) [Ca$hoC]Spyno: i was trying to hit that mr_CArrot bitch then he moved and it hit that nigga
 (LS) [Ca$hoC]Spyno: not much space you fucking idiot
 (LV) [Ca$hoC]Spyno: you motherfucking idiot how am i supposed to hit a fucking shot in a tiny hole with 7 criminals
Dude we all can see those flames in your screenshots above because I jailed u for a report ingame :lol:

@Drake @NizwaFTW were online at that time as well.

I warned you several of times ...  told you to stop flaming me for jailing you for DMing you kept flaming and ignoring all staff who told you to stop.

3. About the reason I jailed you for it was DMing not insulting , Head staffs/developers can check all reports I handled today at admin logs , you killed a criminal who was  fighting cops with you.
space we were 7 criminals vs 2 cops we killed the first then i was trying to shoot the second one he moved and i hit a criminal and he died and mr.zombie jailed me for this
you even said this in your complaint  :lol:

EDIT :  don't have the picture anymore we wass fighting cop vs criminal then when he got low he went to staff mode and abusing safezone in that last imgur
I did not abuse you were fighting with Dylan and I was in the safe zone ( about the hp I lost, it was before you try to kill me and went to hospital to check a medic to heal me) so you took invaild screenshots saying that I was abusing it ? hmm @Dylan can be my witness

Yes this guy Mr.Zombie .. Was trying to arrest me before i killed him 4 times he said Okay don't come and cry later and he flamed me, I was robbing atm and he came to arrest me when i almost kill him he reconnected me ,he said bcs my hp was bugged but he could less my health idk why he reconnected me , maybe for free arrest -.-
I never done this and if I did reply with proofs , please.  :fp:

Wish y'all good luck with this complaint <3 , bye  :-*
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:10:09 pm by Mr.Zombie »
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 02:28:05 pm »
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline juan

• reeeeeeeeee
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 02:29:33 pm »
1. those kinds of flames aren't punishable and those were week ago  , why didn't you report me at that time ?  :lol:

Dude we all can see those flames in your screenshots above because I jailed u for a report ingame :lol:

I warned you several of times ...  told you to stop flaming me for jailing you for DMing you kept flaming and ignoring all staff who told you to stop.

3. About the reason I jailed you for it was DMing not insulting , Head staffs/developers can check all reports I handled today at admin logs , you killed a criminal who was  fighting cops with you. you even said this in your complaint  :lol:
 I did not abuse you were fighting with Dylan and I was in the safe zone ( about the hp I lost, it was before you try to kill me and went to hospital to check a medic to heal me) so you took invaild screenshots saying that I was abusing it ? hmm @Dylan can be my witness

when we were on bone country you went on /staff after you got low then i acted like im afk you went become a cop and tried to kil me then i killed u

Offline juan

• reeeeeeeeee
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 02:30:36 pm »

3. About the reason I jailed you for it was DMing not insulting , Head staffs/developers can check all reports I handled today at admin logs , you killed a criminal who was  fighting cops with you. you even said this in your complaint  :lol:

i was trying to explain myself and get released but since your iq is high you muted for 1 hour

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 02:33:20 pm »
Do not Double Post please.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 02:50:18 pm »

i was trying to explain myself and get released but since your iq is high you muted for 1 hour
when we were on bone country you went on /staff after you got low then i acted like im afk you went become a cop and tried to kil me then i killed u
lol what? please provide screenshots for that and stop lying.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 03:08:39 pm »
How can i have a proof of reconnect ? can u have a SS if someone reconnected u ? , But i swear that happened
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:12:06 pm by RoNeX »

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2017, 03:13:55 pm »
How can i have a proof of reconnect ? can u have a SS if someone reconnected u ? , But i swear that happened
You just a lier ... the big evidence for that you don't have any proofs :fp:

[2017-07-05] (14:46:19) REPORT: [IGC]Mr.Zombie|SWAT handled [GSE]yamac[GSE]'s report.
[2017-07-05] (14:46:29) JAIL: [Ca$hoC]Spyno has been jailed by [IGC]Mr.Zombie|SWAT for 10 minutes (Rule 1 — Random Deathmatching x2)

@Glenno @Gus this is the report I jailed Spyno for , can you please get the screenshot of it and all details ?

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 03:20:28 pm »
Stfu everyone till GSF team give final answer.
dont get ur forum account banned, Srbin.  :'(
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 03:23:00 pm »
To all staffs who think I'm lying and reconnected Ronex , please check admin logs : https://forum.igcrpg.com/index.php?page=adminlog

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2017, 03:26:34 pm »
I said that happened from long time 1 month/ 2 weeks .. This logs just from this month don't act like smart i am not stupid

Offline juan

• reeeeeeeeee
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 03:28:27 pm »
You just a lier ... the big evidence for that you don't have any proofs :fp:

[2017-07-05] (14:46:19) REPORT: [IGC]Mr.Zombie|SWAT handled [GSE]yamac[GSE]'s report.
[2017-07-05] (14:46:29) JAIL: [Ca$hoC]Spyno has been jailed by [IGC]Mr.Zombie|SWAT for 10 minutes (Rule 1 — Random Deathmatching x2)

@Glenno @Gus this is the report I jailed Spyno for , can you please get the screenshot of it and all details ?
then make meat factory robbery with more space it was fucming tiny dpspace and mr carrot i was rtrying to hit hiim when he was circled by 7 criminals i hit that guy by mistake but you don;t have a brain and jail me , trying to get yourself out of this shit how ever you can and muting me for 1 hour never saw that logic mate and in the screen shotsi  posted above you were clearly abusing safezone which is not allowed and calling me 'sand nigger ' and telling me ' go away you fucker' mute yourself for insulting mate
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:30:33 pm by Spyno »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal