Quantcast

Author Topic: New Head Staffs  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
New Head Staffs
« on: April 11, 2017, 09:38:15 am »
So some of you might be wondering why Joanna and Glenno got head staff when they were junior staff. The reasoning is quite simple actually. All the other staff are inactive due to personal reasons and exams.

Joanna is the most active staff and glenno is a staff with experience and the only other active staff. There was a topic made earlier that has since been deleted for being completely wrong and full of assumptions. Joanna, Glenno and myself have been talking about them being head staff all week. Getting the details and me telling them what is expected from them. So when Joanna said "I want head staff" to me while she was driving around she was either waiting for me to give it to her, or answering a question of mine..

I've been acting head staff since M1 was unable to perform his duties as the head staff. I've been waiting for people to work up to become head staff but as it's hard for me to pay too much attention to one team when I have more than that I need to manage I decided to make these two the acting head staff..

Before I even looked at Joanna or Glenno for head staff I had others in mind, but due to them not being active enough to even know what changes have been made, or what goes on I had to change my focus to people that are active and I communicate with on a daily basis.

I hope these two can perform to the best of their abilities and provide the community with the quality staff it deserves.
I love lions.

Offline CaptainPrice

• Community Member
  • In-Game Name: CaptainPrice
RE: New Head Staffs
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 10:05:27 am »
I'm pretty sure both of them will do well. I don't know that much about Joanna, but I can surely confirm she's pretty active around and very serious in what she's doing. Glenno doesn't need any introduction. We most know what is capable of based especially in his past in MTA generally!

Offline UnRegular

• Community Member
  • In God we trust 🙏🏻
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 07:10:06 am »
Gratz @"Glenno" and @"Joanna" :) :) :)

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 09:54:18 am »
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 01:04:18 pm »
They both are the best staffs so far, pretty sure they'll do a great job!!

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 07:06:18 pm »
Quote from: 'Mackepper' pid='13626' dateline='1492016658'

They both are the best staffs so far, pretty sure they'll do a great job!!

+1 , Gratz
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline remaked

• [D3] Developer
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 01:17:52 pm »
I'm kinda late but congratulations anyway
\"We need to love one another, live in peace and harmony. Instead, we quarrel and fight.\"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal