Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Death  (Read 9237 times)

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
Re: Complaint - Death
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2020, 03:43:53 pm »

1. Look at the bottom right, it says August 30, 2020, 7:39 pm... https://i.imgur.com/WXJLME3.jpg

2. And I sent it to you on September 1st. 

3. then the "well sometimes they abuse panel" was because I had already fixed the problem with Death, that's why I responded that way, but until now I realized that it can't be left that way it should be punished.

If you are going to continue defending Death, I can continue all day until I receive a punishment.
3. then the "well sometimes they abuse panel" was because I had already fixed the problem with Death, that's why I responded that way, but until now I realized that it can't be left that way it should be punished.

you mean you want death punished because dark-one asked you to do so, listen justice isn't done this way, this will never be a way of justice to be brought.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 03:47:16 pm by Drake »
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2020, 03:45:14 pm »
so discard the report of abuse towards juanpis, and the theft of dark things they have to give me an answer to me, andrea, and jash since they were affected by the actions of death stop defending the indefensible there are more than 10 people who They say that death is an immoral man who does not respect even the slightest bit and you staffs idolize him saying that he is the best, IF HE IS THE BEST .......... BUT THE BEST CORRUPT OF THE SERVER

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2020, 03:47:02 pm »
Please people, they look ridiculous defending a person, they have the evidence there on the table, you see where he openly tells me to steal things from dark, and he has a history of abuse IF THEY DON'T PUNISH HIM the server is condemned to die, to people do not like corrupt

Offline Dark-one

• Community Member
  • In-Game Name: Dark-one
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2020, 03:48:21 pm »
Stop being a Drake child, I didn't even tell Juan to do the report, he wanted to do it for justice to death, for abusing, not for me, so see if you pay attention

Offline ElJuanpis

• Senior Community Member
  • God does not play dice.
  • In-Game Name: SMGT-ElJuanpis*SWAT
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2020, 03:49:44 pm »

you mean you want death punished because dark-one asked you to do so, listen justice isn't done this way, this will never a way of justice to be brought.
It was not for that, it was learned that he is a staff he must set an example, also if he continued to report him they would only say "we have warned him" never receive a punishment for that reason they continue to abuse. And I wanted to report him again on my own account, because he is abusing a lot, and what he did to me, he can't stay without doing anything.

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2020, 03:52:19 pm »
I do not understand the need to defend a subject who was able to cheat his friends that he knows, who was able to betray someone who told him to take care of his things, that person that they defend so much at any moment is going to screw them for benefit own, so difficult is to read the descriptions, I also ask a question because they have not said anything about the whatsapp tests and the illegal sale of the anmunation, there is literally plenty of evidence to give you a perma, if necessary I send audios AUDIOS PEOPLE

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2020, 03:58:40 pm »
I have not seen any proof of any abuse. I've seen old screen shots of past reports that were dealt with. I have a log of the chats between Dark-one and death and when the stuff was GIVEN to death. I also have a screen shot of when death told me he WAS giving his stuff away. If you lost something because Dark gave it away and you want it back now that is not the staffs fault or deaths fault.

If you lost something because Dark gave it away then you shouldn't have given it to Dark, and he shouldn't have given away your things.

This is what happens when you act without thinking. None of the stuff is going to be returned unless death wants to return it. This isn't a staff complaint. This is players whining because they can't get what they want.

For future reference... Think before you act to avoid situations such as these.
I love lions.

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2020, 04:05:23 pm »
i also want to mention the blackmail ?

Darkone blackmailed death he threatened to " report " him to gus with as you can see " very  very solid " proof , then offered him a deal of some sort ?

this is not la casa de papel or whatever you kids watch nowadays .

Offline ElJuanpis

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2020, 04:13:08 pm »
If you are going to continue defending, follow him, there is enough evidence, if you do not want to see it well it is because you do not want a fair punishment to be received, I have captures where I tell death "give him only 2000 hours and a% of the money" he avoided problems and many other things, but he did not want to pay attention to me, he even blocked me from different platforms and in the game so that I would not tell him anything, and what he said like "Think before you act to avoid situations such as these" then that We can no longer trust a friend, someone from the swat, from the staff, this makes the players fence from the server, it is supposed to be the friend, but in many cases but many say that he is going to steal everything no matter what dark I came back I was going to keep it and I was going to give it all away, if they are going to continue defending it, it is made clear that there is favoritism in the server, and a server like that cannot go far, if they are going to continue defending it, continue to get bored that prefer someone to another person, they should behave the same with All the players, I got bored of arguing because I know they will continue to defend him.

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • In-Game Name: Drake
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2020, 04:18:35 pm »
If you are going to continue defending, follow him, there is enough evidence, if you do not want to see it well it is because you do not want a fair punishment to be received, I have captures where I tell death "give him only 2000 hours and a% of the money" he avoided problems and many other things, but he did not want to pay attention to me, he even blocked me from different platforms and in the game so that I would not tell him anything, and what he said like "Think before you act to avoid situations such as these" then that We can no longer trust a friend, someone from the swat, from the staff, this makes the players fence from the server, it is supposed to be the friend, but in many cases but many say that he is going to steal everything no matter what dark I came back I was going to keep it and I was going to give it all away, if they are going to continue defending it, it is made clear that there is favoritism in the server, and a server like that cannot go far, if they are going to continue defending it, continue to get bored that prefer someone to another person, they should behave the same with All the players, I got bored of arguing because I know they will continue to defend him.
i'll tell you what, tell me what did death exactly do that you see is unfair, we don't have favoritism for anyone, we're all equal here, i already said that in the staff chat, dark-one can witness about that, i already said we're all equal none's above the other.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline ElJuanpis

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2020, 04:28:20 pm »
i'll tell you what, tell me what did death exactly do that you see is unfair, we don't have favoritism for anyone, we're all equal here, i already said that in the staff chat, dark-one can witness about that, i already said we're all equal none's above the other.

1. Abuse the panel to kill.

2. If dark gave things away, but if you are a fair person, "and not a staff that should set an example," you tell people that you are going to steal things, and less than that you sell the anmunation that can be taken away from The person to whom he sold it, while that person did earn money, it was learned that a staff should set an example, where is the example? Is it more where justice is? If they are going to be the "blind" who are not They see the injustice, that is pure unfair and unjust behavior.

3. Playing with the confidence of a player, a friend, a colleague from the same clan, the staff, is that behavior for a staff?

4. Someone fair and we are talking about someone from the staff would have returned the things, and would write internally "you give me some things" or "you give me such an object to return your things" instead of stealing it and making the other staff stay in their against.

Here I told you everything, if you are going to continue with the discussion, do the usual, close the discussion and say that you "solved" it by telling lies and sometimes they didn't even solve everything. Everyone should receive the same treatment.

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2020, 04:29:50 pm »
This isn't a complaint. Locked.
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal