Quantcast

Author Topic: Job system added (beta) and balance reset  (Read 3899 times)

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Job system added (beta) and balance reset
« on: February 19, 2019, 06:02:32 am »

Job system added and balance reset

Today we added the Jobs Reform plugin to the server, which makes it possible to do several jobs and earn an income. This is the first step in creating a balanced and stable Minecraft economy.

How does it work?
You can choose between several sorts of jobs. Every job as its own task, like mining, digging, crafting etc. You'll receive money based on your level. You level up by gaining XP, which you receive while doing your job. The higher your job level, the more you will earn.

Which jobs can I choose?
- Brewer
- Builder
- Crafter
- Digger
- Enchanter
- Explorer
- Farmer
- Fisherman
- Hunter
- Miner
- Weaponsmith
- Woodcutter (bugged)

How can I join a job?
Simply type /jobs join [jobname] (i.e. /jobs join miner). If you need more information about the jobs available, type /jobs browse. A window will open that contains information about the jobs and their tasks.

How much will I earn?
You'll start from the bottom. If you start a job, you'll receive a low salary, like $1 per cobblestone. Once you'll level up, your salary will increase, according to your level. Note: Some jobs give higher payments if you make or collect things that are more rare. If you are a miner for example, you will receive more money if you mine iron than if you mine cobblestone.

Balance reset

The job system will form the economy of the server. The plugin creates balanced payments by itself. The payments, however, are way lower than we are used to. That is why we were forced to do some changes, especially because some players manged to earn a lot of money by using smart tricks to some sort of exploit the admin store. To create a fair and balanced environment for all players, we did a balance reset last night. Every player has a balance of $500 and some of the old players will get a small bonus for their effort and loyalty.

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Death
Re: Job system added (beta) and balance reset
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 06:33:27 am »
it's good that they added this is very incredible thanks glenno  :D
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder