Quantcast

Author Topic: SPY complain  (Read 3556 times)

SPY complain
« on: November 09, 2019, 07:55:19 am »
Ingame Name:SpY|BO$
Forum Name:oussamadah
Serial:34288D5C9434FB2A66670F697BCF17A2

Name of player you're complaining against:drake and nock
What rule have they broken:nock accepted me then they denied me in cm
Date/Time the rule was broken: 7 November 2019
Evidence of them breaking a rule: https://imgur.com/a/yxvJ6es  please check this carefuly ( if you use phone enable computer navigation
explaination: the story begun when i see that i contributed enough to get cm rank, so i applied and successfully i got accepted, as other players i interested to cem job so i applied for it then drake denied me for not having cm rank so i went to dms and i spoke with him showing him that i have it, then he told me you dont. When i re checked i realized that, nock removed me cm rank and modify " accepted" with " denied"

Offline RxDracula[CrimSon]

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: The CrimSon Rebels
  • In-Game Name: RxDracula[CrimSon]
Re: SPY complain
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 08:20:22 am »
I am posting this screenshots on behalf of Spy.
Spoiler: show

IGC Staff
Founder of The CrimSon Rebels
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Leader of criminal bosses
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 08:23:43 am »

1- You didn't post a single suggestion on the forum all your topics are applications ( probably power hunger ;)
2- I did a mistake by giving you CM because i thought you'll start contributing but instead you posted another application .

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 08:45:27 am »
1- You didn't post a single suggestion on the forum all your topics are applications ( probably power hunger ;)
2- I did a mistake by giving you CM because i thought you'll start contributing but instead you posted another application .
you didnt atleast give me chance, and explain me why you removed after drake told me denied for not having cm? When, he saw me i had it you removed it, why?

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 09:27:16 am »
Mistake was done by Nock and he corrected it, that's why the CM was removed, you didnt get a chance because u didn't even try to do anything, instead u just posted applications of CM & CEM just to get accepted, work first and then you will get rewarded, Invalid Complaint.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal