Quantcast

Author Topic: No reason for deny my base request  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Sonny

• Junior Community Member
  • Tiger Blood
  • Group: The CrimSon Rebels
  • In-Game Name: Raymond
No reason for deny my base request
« on: August 16, 2018, 01:31:47 pm »
Lol Glenno deny my base request for unacceptable behaviour, he's talking about behaviour, his behaviour as staff is just wow... shitty

What I did? Said "fuck u" to him? He were just joking around when I tried have an serious discussion with him and he knows I don't like jokes.

Then the emojii middle finger cuz he said: "I love fucking around with butthurt people" and saying I would thank him one day, for what? For messing with me?!?!?

He's not right person to talk about unacceptable behaviour.

https://imgur.com/a/sMUYm7N

"I love fucking around with butthurt people" great staff right there,  :fp:

Like if he just saying it for fun and don't mean it, he is such an saint... ye right. #not

And his reason for not add an rule against people who makes pranks to people that maybe don't like it: "Not gonna give butthurt people the attention they want" cares more about if people like me get attention than justice.   :fp:

Glenno were just sarcastic? Yeah right, excuses... cuz you know him and he would never mean anything bad with his sarcasm than just having fun, ye such an saint... #not

Yes I behaved bad in igc discord, his fault, pissed me off. I got banned from igc discord, not enough? since his behaviour is shitty too

He said kiddo and attention whore to me, good exemplar from an staff.  :fp:

@Emile @LilDolla

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 02:07:24 pm by Sonny »

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
Re: No reason for deny my base request
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 02:06:30 pm »
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 07:57:34 pm »
Cool

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 02:53:31 am »
Simply butthurt.

You are completely making a fool out of yourself. You were/are talking to random people on Discord, telling them all sorts of weird shit. You try to force them to agree with you and if they won't, you flame and block them. Not that it matters, since we were all laughing about it on Discord.

Just take your chillpill and come back when you've cooled down.

Oh and btw:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:02:11 am by Glenno »

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 03:29:04 am »
You are completely making a fool out of yourself. You were/are talking to random people on Discord, telling them all sorts of weird shit. You try to force them to agree with you and if they won't, you flame and block them. Not that it matters, since we were all laughing about it on Discord.
Can I see?

Offline Sonny

• Tiger Blood
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 04:13:14 am »
Simply butthurt.

Just take your chillpill and come back when you've cooled down.

Oh and btw:

That makes it ok for you to have such an behaviour? I only blocked you, no one else,   yes I told few guys about this, but they are free to think whatever they want.

And if I flamed one guy, it is cuz your behaviour towards me, "I like fucking around with butthurt people" "your an attention whore"
.... So I were angry... Yes I dont understand why people dont agree with me that its not an behaviour from an Staff. Maybe I said something else that I wanted them to agree with, but I mean this.

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 04:14:40 am »
First look at your own behavior instead of judging others.
Anyway, I am done with this conversation. Too much negativity.

Offline Sonny

• Tiger Blood
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 04:18:42 am »
First look at your own behavior instead of judging others.
Anyway, I am done with this conversation. Too much negativity.
You're right, my behaviour is not great, not your's either. You're an Staff, you shall set an good example to the players.

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 04:22:51 am »
Not gonna be nice and helpful to people who are screaming for attention. Got way better things to do.
You earn respect, not demand it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal