Quantcast

Author Topic: Research on the gaming market for a University project  (Read 2372 times)

Research on the gaming market for a University project
« on: March 21, 2018, 04:55:54 am »
Hello everybody :)

I am a Master student at the Bologna Business School in Italy, working towards obtaining a degree in Business Administration.

As a school project, my team mates and I are carrying out a research on the gaming market, with a focus on virtual reality.

In order to collect data, we wrote a survey that we would like to submit to all of you. It is really important for our work to reach as many people as possible.

For the sake of clarity, we would like to point out that the survey is totally anonymous, that we are not paid for this (and will not be for the results we will get), and that there is no reward of any kind for those who will fill that out.

If you want to have more information on our research, please feel free to do so!

As I said at the beginning, we are just students, there is no second end to what you see.

If you wish to give us your help, this is the link to the survey https://goo.gl/forms/mODjV8pAmz5O20dc2

A huge thank you to all those people that will take the time out of their day to answer our questions!

Any and all feedback and help is highly appreciated!!!

xoxo

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
Re: Research on the gaming market for a University project
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 10:45:19 am »
I completed the survey,glad to have your university here  XD
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal