Quantcast

Author Topic: TWT - Civilian Task Agency  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
TWT - Civilian Task Agency
« on: September 18, 2018, 12:55:30 pm »

Civilian Task Agency Started Working:

Date: 18/09/2018

The IGC CTA is an association made by some Civilians with the lead of Karl @Marx  and Meredith Patrol which role is to do civilian tasks to "keep the streets of San Andreas clean, tidy and danger-free" like they say.
Now 7 IGC citizens have officially joined CTA and started working, 3 of them are TWT journalists.
We decided to go take some pictures of CTA workers while doing their job and ask them some questions.
We asked CTA Leaders Karl and Meredith about:

1)How did they get the idea to create the association
2)If they think it's a successful project
3)What they want to tell the members of CTA
4)And if there are any future projects related to CTA

1)their answer to the first question was that "they got the idea randomly while doing civilian activities",
Karl said: "I was just doing Civilian activities with my good friend Mpatrol(Meredith) when I decided to try and get the rest of the community involved"
2) The leaders think that CTA is indeed a successful project, and they said about that: "we have 3/4 active Civilians daily and we have people keen on helping and roleplaying so I believe it was a good decision"
3) The Leaders said that "they appreciate CTA members effort to keep San Andreas clean and running"
and also said: "Thank you for your time and effort and continue the good work so that we make our side the greatest on IGC "
4)Karl Marx and Meredith Patrol told us that more stuff is coming in the future but they couldn't give any information

Those are TWT Exclusive Photos about CTA work:
Spoiler: show

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal