Quantcast

Author Topic: FATASS Gazette - News Paper #2  (Read 3779 times)

Pancake

FATASS Gazette - News Paper #2
« on: September 02, 2018, 12:01:05 pm »
FATASS     Gazette
The New Shit.

In today's Newspaper:

-Possible provocation from an independent journalist?
-Terrorists find their way to San Andreas!

Possible provocation from an independent journalist?

Yesterday at 11:11 AM an independent journalist named Al44.D~ posted an article denouncing Fatass Gazette. The journalist presented easy-to-break arguments, precisely our prototype logo wich was never meant to be used. Our Right Hand Journalist comments; "This is a big, decaying pile of bull-crap!" - Juan Pedro. Why was this done? We suspect that article was written only because of jealousy.

Terrorists find their way to San Andreas!

For the last three days, a lot of masked men with weapons were sighted near Las Venturas and Las Venturas Desert. We suspect those are terrorists, The San Andreas State Administration thinks so as well, so they decided to mobilize our local military unit at Area 69. Are terrorists a possible threat to San Andreas?

This newspaper is possible because of our sponsors.

The Pig Pen
                                  A few moments youll never forget.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 05:19:22 pm by Marx »

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Re: FATASS Gazette - News Paper #2
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 03:23:29 pm »
I don't think that this looks like a news paper i find it more like a non-organized article where you didn't even bother changing the font , i really like that everyone sticks the word Gazette to his name and write some shit xd

Pancake

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 04:30:25 pm »
this is our own original style

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 04:32:21 pm »
Your original style isn't original itself lol that looks more like a 6 years old writing

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 09:35:22 pm »
I don't think that this looks like a news paper i find it more like a non-organized article where you didn't even bother changing the font , i really like that everyone sticks the word Gazette to his name and write some shit xd
Stop hating, atlas gazettes dont own server news, +it was my idea to bring back server news in the first place,you taking over makes no sense at all this isnt ur board, if you do not like the news we provide then get out of here, dont bother taking a look at our third news paper just to say something similar to this or in the first news paper, you filthy monkey
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 09:37:55 pm by juan »
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 05:33:51 am »
i just gave my opinion :) and you're a server news you're supposed to respect that

Pancake

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 05:53:52 am »
i just gave my opinion :) and you're a server news you're supposed to respect that

thats nice, but you are an atlas journalist. this means that you are openly denouncing us :^)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal