Quantcast

Author Topic: Heavy Weapons  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
Heavy Weapons
« on: August 29, 2020, 01:54:19 pm »
Suggestion:Should we add back heavy weapons?
Detailed explanation: Adding heavy weapons back would mean being able to use RPGs around the entire map. Any team that can fire weapons will be able to use these weapons.
Location of update ( location on map )SA
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?:No
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:No
I love lions.

Offline Huge

• Senior Community Member
  • My life is my message
Re: Heavy Weapons
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 04:05:08 pm »
My opinion is that you add them back but only we can use them in LV, btw some players still have  RPGs and they can use them all around the map, just they can't buy ammo for their RPGs.
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Death
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 06:03:26 pm »
My opinion is that you add them back but only we can use them in LV, btw some players still have  RPGs and they can use them all around the map, just they can't buy ammo for their RPGs.
Im agree with u, maybe we should re-add heavy weapons but we only can use them on LV, to make the pvp fair, cos the players usually use rpg principally to abuse.
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 06:07:01 pm »
In this regard Adding Heavy Weapons back like RPGs and Miniguns is a good thing, it will give more Windows to play with arround the map.

But i have some additional Suggestions to this topic:

1- In LS: make it that you can only fire 1 rocket every 1 minute so you avoid any abuse or deathmatching arround the map.
2- Make it's price Verry expensive (arround 2.5M) so not all players can buy it and you will have to work and grind to get it.
3- Make it as a black market thing, don't sell it in the Ammu-Nation shops, make some arms dealer ped in docks area or somewhere els to buy it there.

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Death
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 06:13:28 pm »
In this regard Adding Heavy Weapons back like RPGs and Miniguns is a good thing, it will give more Windows to play with arround the map.

But i have some additional Suggestions to this topic:

1- In LS: make it that you can only fire 1 rocket every 1 minute so you avoid any abuse or deathmatching arround the map.
2- Make it's price Verry expensive (arround 2.5M) so not all players can buy it and you will have to work and grind to get it.
3- Make it as a black market thing, don't sell it in the Ammu-Nation shops, make some arms dealer ped in docks area or somewhere els to buy it there.
Im agree with this
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

Offline Noble

• Veteran Community Member
  • The Noble Guy
  • Group: Department of Defense
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Noble|DEF|
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2020, 08:10:31 pm »
For turfing yes, around the rest of the map? No. It sucks if you are chasing someone and you get your car rocketed. You don’t have a chance to escape. In turfs, yeah, bring it.

Offline Huge

• Senior Community Member
  • My life is my message
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 09:44:29 am »
For turfing yes, around the rest of the map? No. It sucks if you are chasing someone and you get your car rocketed. You don’t have a chance to escape. In turfs, yeah, bring it.
Yeah that's it
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 12:04:26 pm »
Accepted and added in-game.