Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: Respect  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
Re: Respect
« on: March 07, 2017, 09:24:13 am »
Quote from: 'Massive link' pid='1657' dateline='1488891328'
Can you disrespect? I want to disrespect some people and staffs
Why would you spread negative things.. if you cant say/think anything positive about X then just don't give an opinion, keeps the peace for how it is.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
Respect
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 06:38:26 am »
What is that Respect under names ? and how to get it ?

(I think it's only in Suggestion board)

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 07:35:17 am »
It's a feature they are currently working on. You can probably give people a respect point by clicking on a button.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• Senior Community Member
  • not nice text
  • Group: Sharia Police
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 07:55:28 am »
Can you disrespect? I want to disrespect some people and staffs
Commissioner of Sharia Police.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal