Quantcast

Author Topic: TwiSTeD's Complaint  (Read 1741 times)

Offline TwiSTeD

• Senior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]TwiSTeD|Crip
TwiSTeD's Complaint
« on: January 18, 2019, 12:00:09 pm »
Ingame Name:TwiSTeD[Evil]
Forum Name:TwiSTeD
Serial:No Need

Name of player you're complaining against:TRL-Dark_One*SWAT
What rule have they broken:Insulting
Date/Time the rule was broken: 19 January 2019 | 17 : 25 : 30
Evidence of them breaking a rule: First off all . As you know , Magmag Got scammed From Someone called zaki or something BUT !!! this bullshit Dark one is telling to all that I'm Scammer and I'm Who scammed Magmag ( You can see that in the Pincture Link 1) that all because he was fighting me with someone ( 2vs1) and i said ' Noob '.then i fought The King From swat and i had packet he saw that then he said packet , so after he killed me i said ' packet loss' then This Dark one said : Packet Is Your mom xD , so he insulted my mother [MY MOTHER IS DIED I SWEAR, That why i posted that Complaint and i hope He will Get Punished Because This Dark one is Problem in this server AND i think he came to IGC just For cuting Fun Of others . Ask also Mpatrol , i was working as Mail Carrer then he came and explosed me without in reason then he said : xD , then did /kill and went to LSPD then he told that he didnt nothing . Briefly , THIS GUY IS MAKING ME HATING THE SERVER ! Please Tell him to stay away From me and don't Speak with me and STOP accusing me that I'm SCAMMER! That it !
 Link 1 ( screenshot where he insulted my mother) : https://imgur.com/a/xcsytaJ
 Link 2 ( screenshot where he told that I'm Scammer) : https://imgur.com/a/Bo7nZam
༺Senior community member༻
༺EX-Boss of CrimSon༻
༺Founder Of Peaky Blinders༻
༺Comunity Staff༻

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Re: TwiSTeD's Complaint
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 03:52:00 pm »
 Complaint valid

However your reaction is a bit too much tho you have the right to be offended but just report him next time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal