Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Mr.3zab  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Agent_47

• Junior Community Member
  • Agent 47 the silent killer!
  • Group: SWAT TEAM
  • In-Game Name: Agent47
Complaint - Mr.3zab
« on: November 16, 2018, 03:16:51 am »
Ingame Name:Agent47
Forum Name:Agent47
Serial:65ABF3482D2621C70A88BB9145E624B3
Name of player you're complaining against:Mr.3zab
What rule have they broken:Scam,tried to fraud me
Date/Time the rule was broken:Yesterday
Evidence of them breaking a rule:So i was selling hydra to mr.3zab for 23m.I used /sell where I tried to put hydra for 23m.But I could put only 2m.I wasnt able to put 23m.May be it was a bug so I told 3zab to send me 23m by wallet and i will give him hydra.But he was acting strange.I tried again.
When I thought I might have put the hydra for 23m but i accidently put it for 2m.before i remove it from /sell he bought it and did quit.
Then I came to discord where I told him to give me my rest of the money.But he  blocked me instantly.
So I came to igc support where i asked help from staff.Mr.3zab first called me a lier but when Nizwa said he will check the log and ban who is lying.
3zab then said he did this.Now he wants me to give my hydra back.
I could've took it back if he did it by mistake.But he clearly did it to fraud me, tried to Rob me and then called me a lie.If it was a new player then I think he wouldn't have report it cause he doesn't know about it.
Players like 3zab should be more clear because of their huge playing hours.I'm still shocked,How could he do this!!
Now I dont want the hydra.As the deal I want him to give me the money i suppose to have from him.

Some proof:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal