Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Electro  (Read 10263 times)

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Complaint - Electro
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 09:09:33 am »
The abusing is when you block all the entries so we cannot play normally what if i'm a cop and i just spawned there and i want to go out ? i'll be simply blocked

PS : i just thought that last arguement as shitty as the others that's why i anwsered again
Define "playing normally", you can still shoot me and it's considered "playing normally" since you can still hit me, and if you're a cop and you want to go out, then jump off the roof

Offline Cirani

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2018, 09:14:24 am »
LOL you know what electro did was just a smart way of improvising since cops keeps getting spawn camped at their own territory and Cops don't have any 5 seconds protection from the bullets so basically when they spawn they die from shotgun spam.

Have you consider the high amount of cash that was generated over these past months/years, so stop making fines
an excuse for criminals to be able to enter LSPD. If you were even log on when those 5-10 criminals spawn camped the hell out of those cops you wouldn't even make this report since you would literally find a "witty" tactic to avoid being spawn camped.

To generalize all of this shit Electro was just smart enough to fiddle with the server mechanics and actually using his brains to not get fucking spawned camped. This report wouldn't even exist if criminals actually use the road above LSPD,after all they can enter LSPD interiors. So stop getting butthurt about him blocking the entrance.

You cannot judge our choices  it's not abusing because we just followed what the warping system does it's a coïncidence that we spawn near LSPD and a coincidence that you're there ALSO we can't /criminal near a cop and since you were there we had to go away from LSPD

You can't judge his choice bro, he wanted to survive so he improvise unlike someone who made a complaint rather than using the road above to enter >.>. Getting away from a cop is easy since there is a faggio outside and they can also escape using that vehicle am I wrong?.

The abusing is when you block all the entries so we cannot play normally what if i'm a cop and i just spawned there and i want to go out ? i'll be simply blocked

PS : i just thought that last arguement as shitty as the others that's why i anwsered again

Those blockades are only enabled when criminals are cracking and spawn camping the cops, and besides the criminals always has the number advantage so going outside isn't even an option, loads of shotguns are up in your ass when you come out anyways
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:17:41 am by Cirani »
\"Hey Listen!\"

Offline iShadow

• Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: iShadow
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2018, 09:17:12 am »
 Sorry i need to interfere in this complaint cause i have something to add to the complaint.

I was playing as a criminal yesterday.. we were like 4..5 criminals.. electro was trahstalking in chat and calling us to LSPD.. so we go there and all the entrances are blocked, except for roof.. And blocking those entries.. that just brings -rp for the community, what if some new players wanted to go and play as a police?..
Lspd got 2 enteries,  you can come in from back.
It has actually got 3, one in front, one in back (garage) and one on roof. 2 of em were blocked except for roof..
If I don't block those entrances, the criminals would go in and camp the police 24/7 with their shotgun ,3 inches away from them, from that range and those weapons do you think they will be able to move? Camping a spawn point is considered griefing yet you claim that you are the only one who's been wronged here.
So @Electro u think that blocking the entries was the right thing to do?
And another thing, u call crims to come and camp LSPD, why? And when someone goes on roof, where u usually camp u hide under heli and no-one can damage you.. That's one jackass right there..

Offline Electro

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 09:19:29 am »
Sorry i need to interfere in this complaint cause i have something to add to the complaint.

I was playing as a criminal yesterday.. we were like 4..5 criminals.. electro was trahstalking in chat and calling us to LSPD.. so we go there and all the entrances are blocked, except for roof.. And blocking those entries.. that just brings -rp for the community, what if some new players wanted to go and play as a police?..It has actually got 3, one in front, one in back (garage) and one on roof. 2 of em were blocked except for roof..So @Electro u think that blocking the entries was the right thing to do?
And another thing, u call crims to come and camp LSPD, why? And when someone goes on roof, where u usually camp u hide under heli and no-one can damage you.. That's one jackass right there..
If avoiding getting my ass camped 24/7 means I have to block the doors, then yes, also as nock said, you have the choices and a choice to ignore me, and as I said before, your choice is wrong

Offline Cirani

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 09:20:41 am »

I was playing as a criminal yesterday.. we were like 4..5 criminals.. electro was trahstalking in chat and calling us to LSPD.. so we go there and all the entrances are blocked, except for roof.. And blocking those entries.. that just brings -rp for the community, what if some new players wanted to go and play as a police?..It has actually got 3, one in front, one in back (garage) and one on roof. 2 of em were blocked except for roof..So @Electro u think that blocking the entries was the right thing to do?

See, you could even enter from the roof and none of those turds even consider that as an option to penetrate LSPD. And hiding under that heli is just using the server mechanics in a much more witful way isn't it?
\"Hey Listen!\"

Offline iShadow

• Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: iShadow
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 11:52:01 am »
If avoiding getting my ass camped 24/7 means I have to block the doors, then yes, also as nock said, you have the choices and a choice to ignore me, and as I said before, your choice is wrong
Ok.. you don't want to get ur ass camped, so why dont u go off duty and go somewhere else? OR you also have an option to respawn at hospital and take a rental and go somewhere else. Another thing, saw u camp that place today.. few people wanted to sign up for police job. Ok SWAT can go to their base, but what about other people that can't get the job? Think before you do..

Offline Electro

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 10:47:13 pm »
Ok.. you don't want to get ur ass camped, so why dont u go off duty and go somewhere else? OR you also have an option to respawn at hospital and take a rental and go somewhere else. Another thing, saw u camp that place today.. few people wanted to sign up for police job. Ok SWAT can go to their base, but what about other people that can't get the job? Think before you do..
And why would go off duty and let the other criminals get free money? Cops jobs is to kill criminal and how can I do that if I'm off duty? + The only hope the cops have at fighting the criminals on even ground at LSPD is if I am with them fighting the criminals less they all die, and one more thing if a non-SWAT wants to take the police job I open the door duh.

Any more questions? Because third post might be your lucky post the get a free 20% warning

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2018, 04:00:03 am »
I was checking lately and the place concernes is being used to spawnkill A LOT. That needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Also, I have seen players abusing the spawn. I will go in-game and investigate the situation so I can think of a solution.

Offline Electro

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 06:01:42 am »
I was checking lately and the place concernes is being used to spawnkill A LOT. That needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Adeeb said he was gonna move the release point *cough* *cough*

I have seen players abusing the spawn.
Camping rates have gone down severely since all the criminals now fear my name

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2018, 03:20:19 pm »
@Glenno This is not how the game works we don't fix abusing by abusing it's like irl you kill someone and when the police interrogates you you tell them : Hey he killed my wife  so even if he killed your wife you're not supposed to kill him you get me ? okay that's a shitty example but i'm sure you got what i mean

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2018, 06:16:28 pm »
Thank you for explaining me how the game works xo
We received tons of complaints today about people abusing that place. Criminals and cops. This should be fixed.

Complaint locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal