Quantcast

Author Topic: Punishment Appeal - Unfair Mute - Annex  (Read 8016 times)

Offline annex

• Community Member
Punishment Appeal - Unfair Mute - Annex
« on: February 28, 2017, 01:21:21 pm »
Your IG name when you were punished: [GSF]annex
Account name: pussyslayer
Serial (F8 > Serial): 0E69EFDF84B04807B4FCF1C3DC95B8E3
The Admin that issued the punishment: NaTz
What was the punishment reason: 'Misuse'
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: Because I didn't misuse the chat or spam it..
Explain what happened:

How on earth is that spam..
[2017-03-01] (19:01:54) MUTE: [GSF]annex has been muted by [IGC]NaTz|HCA for 9 minutes (Rule 5 — Spam x3)
4 messages - they aren't even in a row and I get muted for this bs? Check that screen shots others are misusing the fuck out of that chat and trolling and I get punished, I left GSF even bcz it's just nonsense how this guy punishes me out of the blue for spam, and doesn't punish the guy talking about my mother?

@Joanna please handle this as I see your the only fucking competent admin who won't tell me to go play Club Penguin or whatever.

i srsly don't give a fuck if you hate me just don't mute me for no reason when people fucking mention my mother maybe? next time someone does that ill go play club penguin myself since you seem to lack common sense
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:32:43 pm by annex »
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
Re: Punishment Appeal - Unfair Mute - Annex
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 03:33:55 pm »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' pid='1558' dateline='1488313367'
I find it amusing that I have to explain everything in detail to you. You can't read and relate, think and use common sense, apperantly.
No worries. I'll explain carefully:
The red lines are the ones that show you misusing the chat. As you can see, you started misusing before your mom was involved.

Then, Kis was 'warned' AND clarified about the rule at the same time, when he asked for the meaning of misuse. Don't post what's convenient only cuz we can relate, think and use common sense.
No one misused more than annex.
Custom reasons are to be filled ONLY if there is no specific punishment line for the rule that the player broke - Mostly used for ignoring staffs, disturbing people or if the Staff feels he wants/needs to explain something.
Misusing is considered spam and it's clear in the rules, so if he misuses twice, he must be punished for twice the time.
They probably should waste some time reading the guidelines and rules instead.
Misuse and spam have two different definitions. The,definition of misuse is using something in a wrong way, the support chat in this case. Spam is repeating the same thing over and over again. How can you say that others didn't misuse, or not "enough" atleast, to get punished aswell? The screenshot is pretty obvious.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 01:52:08 pm »
[2017-02-28 18:00:54] [Output] : (Support) Kikers: how to dm ?
[2017-02-28 18:01:06] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]annex: stop misusing
[2017-02-28 18:01:10] [Output] : (Support) Kis[Crip]: who is misusing
[2017-02-28 18:01:17] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]annex: ask yourself that
[2017-02-28 18:01:22] [Output] : (Support) Kikers: annex mother is
[2017-02-28 18:01:29] [Output] : (Support) Kis[Crip]: you aren't an admin you can't warn me
[2017-02-28 18:01:30] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]ryder: server RELATED questions only, stop misusing, its haram
[2017-02-28 18:01:31] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]annex: @NaTz
[2017-02-28 18:01:31] [Output] : (Support) [IGC]NaTz|HCA: DM is killing or damaging people randomly
[2017-02-28 18:01:37] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]annex: NaTz, kikers flamed me

You misused the chat and you got muted for that. You wanted freedom to be limited, there you go. You reached the limit. I'm done warning you.
Support chat isn't a report chat, /report exists for a reason. You started misusing cuz kikers asked what DM is.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 01:56:10 pm »
You can't use /report to report text from F1. I thought you were an admin. :lol:
+ He has 100 hours or so, 2 houses in Grove Street. Knows how to use support & insulted my mother, he's obviously trolling. AS I SAID; lack of common sense
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 02:02:46 pm by annex »
#jamgod

Offline NaTz

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 02:09:19 pm »
Quote from: 'annex link' pid='1558' dateline='1488308170'
You can't use /report to report text from F1. I thought you were an admin. :lol:
+ He has 100 hours or so, 2 houses in Grove Street. Knows how to use support & insulted my mother, he's obviously trolling. AS I SAID; lack of common sense

Yes you can, as long as you tick the "show in chatbox" option.
Even if he's trolling, that's a valid question.

Offline Joanna

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 02:12:45 pm »
#6 Do not misuse any chat. You are not funny by doing this and misusing will result in a global mute. Exceptions could be made for new players.
We consider saying irrelevant, unneeded things in channels that aren't made for that. A good example is the support channel, do not use this to socialize with players, use it when you have a question. You will get a warning first depending on how many times you've done it. Going on results in a (global) mute.
According to the screenshot you provided your mute was valid as it is misuse. Besides that I see that Ryder, Kis, Kikers and Away also misused so they should receive a mute too, @NaTz did they get a global mute for misuse aswell?
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 02:34:23 pm »
He muted me for spam not misuse^
Still though I misused because someone misused also by involving my mom.
#jamgod

Offline Joanna

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 02:46:23 pm »
Quote from: 'annex link' pid='1558' dateline='1488310463'
He muted me for spam not misuse^
Still though I misused because someone misused also by involving my mom.
When someone is provoking/trolling or breaking any other rule it's better to use /report or make a complaint against the player on the forum, otherwise you will be punished too at the end and that's not worth it.
Ironic that it was a mute for spam while it's clearly misuse, anyway, the duration is the same so it's not that relevant and you know the reason of your mute.

Offline NaTz

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 03:00:50 pm »
There isn't a default punishment line such as misuse, therefore, he can only be punished for Spam. Plus, misuse is into the Spam rule.
Quote from: 'Gus link' pid='18' dateline='1477357677'
5.) Spamming is not allowed.
  • Spamming means saying or doing something over and over. (I.E saying "noob noob noob noob noob")
  • Speaking all all CAPS is also considered spam.
  • Chat misuse is also considered against the rules. Misuse can be using support chat to carry on convos or simply not asking for help.
  • Do not misuse any chat. Doing so will result in a global mute. Exceptions could be made for new players.

No one else got punished as he was the only one who kept doing it continuously. If he didn't keep doing it, he wouldn't get punished either. #Badguyhere.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 03:04:07 pm »
I'm the only one who did it continuously? Check the logs and stop hating on me  :'(

Joanna can read unlike you NaTz, you've proven yourself to be clearly fucking incompetent if you can't check Player Hours on TAB and clearly see they're trolling. I for one am not going to deal with your bullshit ignored you on forum and from now on in-game as well since you're clearly fucking unfair to me in so many ways. And Joanna I can't use /report on F1 chatbox. It doesn't even show normal chatbox does it?  Oh and as there is no way to officially contact an admin and /report doesn't show F1 GUI's you can't be seriously telling me I misuse, since there is no official guide on what's acceptable in support & what isn't. As a player I asked for support because someone was mentioning my mother for no reason? The guy who mentioned my mother wasn't doing anything at all! Even after I got muted he kept talking about me as a way to troll my absurd punishment, from an incompetent douchebag like you. ;)

EDIT: If someone else were to do it they wouldn't get muted but you're basing me off of some irrational mental issues you have about me, I have a x3 for spamming and yet I continuously do it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:11:06 pm by annex »
#jamgod

Offline Joanna

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 03:11:16 pm »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' pid='1558' dateline='1488312050'
There isn't a default punishment line such as misuse, therefore, he can only be punished for Spam. Plus, misuse is into the Spam rule.
No one else got punished as he was the only one who kept doing it continuously. If he didn't keep doing it, he wouldn't get punished either. #Badguyhere.
Misuse was being done by multiple people, punishing one person is not fair. The others should be punished too. Tho, you can fill in a custom reason, and thus you can punish for misuse. You can't punish one person while more people were wrong, that's unfair and causes problems

Offline NaTz

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 03:13:29 pm »
Quote from: 'Joanna link' pid='1558' dateline='1488311183'
When someone is provoking/trolling or breaking any other rule it's better to use /report or make a complaint against the player on the forum, otherwise you will be punished too at the end and that's not worth it.
Ironic that it was a mute for spam while it's clearly misuse, anyway, the duration is the same so it's not that relevant and you know the reason of your mute.
They asked a VALID question. Kis had 2 hours back then, he was warned and clarified about misuse meaning.

Quote from: 'NaTz link' pid='1558' dateline='1488308959'
Yes you can, as long as you tick the "show in chatbox" option.
Even if he's trolling, that's a valid question.
I'd recommend you to read this post before replying.

Quote from: 'Joanna link' pid='1558' dateline='1488312676'
Misuse was being done by multiple people, punishing one person is not fair. The others should be punished too. Tho, you can fill in a custom reason, and thus you can punish for misuse. You can't punish one person while more people were wrong, that's unfair and causes problems
No, they stopped. He didn't.
Entering a custom reason is worthless since misuse is INTO the spam rule and therefore, he must be punished for spam and not for a custom reason.
Custom reasons don't follow the punish sequence.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 03:14:39 pm »
But can someone please answer me, does report show F1 or no? You can't say I misuse because I said it in Support Chat or 'spammed'. It doesn't say report shows 'X' or not, as in CIT you can only see local messages etc. Why make a forum complaint if an admin who's actively following support can actually handle it rather than mute me for misusing? Two wrongs doesn't make a right. If my mother was never involved I wouldn't have misused. :v

Lol, stop lying I have the logs NaTz, you warned no one. And I didn't have a chance to fucking stop because you muted me as soon as I said someone flamed my fucking mother you incompetent douche.
[2017-03-01] (19:01:54) MUTE: [GSF]annex has been muted by [IGC]NaTz|HCA for 9 minutes (Rule 5 — Spam x3)

30 seconds later I get muted when I didn't even type in those 30 seconds. 'I had a chance', my ass you liar.
#jamgod

Offline Joanna

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 03:18:59 pm »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' pid='1558' dateline='1488312809'
They asked a VALID question. Kis had 2 hours back then, he was warned and clarified about misuse meaning.
I'd recommend you to read this post before replying.
No, they stopped. He didn't.
Entering a custom reason is worthless since misuse is INTO the spam rule and therefore, he must be punished for spam and not for a custom reason.
Custom reasons don't follow the punish sequence.
Okay, Kis got warned. He's new, understandable that he got a warning instead of a mute. Compared to the others that were obviously misusing, even more than the current punished player. Custom reasons can be filled in to make a reason more clear, has nothing to do with the punish sequence.

Offline NaTz

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 03:22:47 pm »
I find it amusing that I have to explain everything in detail to you. You can't read and relate, think and use common sense, apperantly.
No worries. I'll explain carefully:

[2017-02-28 18:00:54] [Output] : (Support) Kikers: how to dm ?
[2017-02-28 18:01:06] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]annex: stop misusing
[2017-02-28 18:01:10] [Output] : (Support) Kis[Crip]: who is misusing
[2017-02-28 18:01:17] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]annex: ask yourself that
[2017-02-28 18:01:22] [Output] : (Support) Kikers: annex mother is
[2017-02-28 18:01:29] [Output] : (Support) Kis[Crip]: you aren't an admin you can't warn me
[2017-02-28 18:01:30] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]ryder: server RELATED questions only, stop misusing, its haram
[2017-02-28 18:01:31] [Output] : (Support) [GSF]annex: @NaTz
[2017-02-28 18:01:31] [Output] : (Support) [IGC]NaTz|HCA: DM is killing or damaging people randomly
The red lines are the ones that show you misusing the chat. As you can see, you started misusing before your mom was involved.

Then, Kis was 'warned' AND clarified about the rule at the same time, when he asked for the meaning of misuse. Don't post what's convenient only cuz we can relate, think and use common sense.

Quote from: 'Joanna link' pid='1558' dateline='1488313139'
Okay, Kis got warned. He's new, understandable that he got a warning instead of a mute. Compared to the others that were obviously misusing, even more than the current punished player. Custom reasons can be filled in to make a reason more clear, has nothing to do with the punish sequence.
No one misused more than annex.
Custom reasons are to be filled ONLY if there is no specific punishment line for the rule that the player broke - Mostly used for ignoring staffs, disturbing people or if the Staff feels he wants/needs to explain something.
Misusing is considered spam and it's clear in the rules, so if he misuses twice, he must be punished for twice the time.
They probably should waste some time reading the guidelines and rules instead.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:29:44 pm by NaTz »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal