Quantcast

Author Topic: Appeal - Hokker  (Read 3389 times)

Appeal - Hokker
« on: March 13, 2017, 05:24:16 pm »
Your IG name when you were punished: [GSF]Hokker-MC
Account name: Hokker
Serial (F8 > Serial): -
The Admin that issued the punishment: nizwa
What was the punishment reason: spamming
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: Because I wasnt spaming.
Explain what happened: All started when I asked for a clear reason why my member alba was punished. I think an admin cant forbid me to talk in a normal way doesnt matter about what subject. He cant just tell me to stop talking and then mute me for spaming if I dont follow his orders. Im not a kid, I do what I want as long I dont offend someone. And of you call what I did spaming you must be blind.

Offline Noble

• Veteran Community Member
  • The Noble Guy
  • Group: Department of Defense
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Noble|DEF|
RE: Appeal - Hokker
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 04:06:04 am »
@"NizwaFTW"

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 07:29:38 am »
if you could provide the chat logs that would be helpful as you were spamming the main chat asking why alba was punished and i told you many times to stop, you only entered the server a few mins before he was punished and you didn't see what was going on before , so you thought i muted alba for something minor , alba knows why he was punished as he was flamming and provoking other players before you logged on , even though he was warned a couple of times before getting his punishment .
anyway this is not alba's appeal but its yours , i answered your question to why alba was muted yet you still didn't stop spamming main chat asking over and over again i even told you to stop many times and you just wouldn't .

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 10:32:26 am »

you only entered the server a few mins before he was punished and you didn't see what was going on before

we are a well connected gang, ofc i know what happened before, idc about his first mute, he was flaming, the second mute was the one we didnt understand because he talked in a normal way.

i answered your question to why alba was muted yet you still didn't stop spamming main chat asking over and over again 

i wasnt asking, i was arguing with you since, it was clearly unfair, you said stop spaming, while you always answered my ''spam'', which means you was writing atleast as much as me. This cant be called spaming.

even told you to stop many times and you just wouldn't .

You cant just tell me to shut up if im talking without provoking, i talked much yes but i wasnt spaming...

and idk how to get this log, you are the one who muted me, i guess you can get them anyhow, or any high staff.

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 04:20:34 pm »

the second mute was the one we didnt understand because he talked in a normal way.

no he didn't , he was provoking the same player he was flamming before

i wasnt asking, i was arguing with you since, it was clearly unfair, you said stop spaming, while you always answered my ''spam'', which means you was writing atleast as much as me. This cant be called spaming.

I did answer your "spam" cause i wanted you to stop after i told you many times to but you did not ..

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 04:36:25 pm »
why you call it ''spam'' ? sounds like you are not sure if it was spam. 

Also im saying this again, you cant tell me to stop talking in a normal way, i wasnt attacking someone or anything..

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 08:34:38 am »
Quote from: 'Hokker' pid='12002' dateline='1489696585'

why you call it ''spam'' ? sounds like you are not sure if it was spam. 

Spamming means saying or doing something over and over which is what your did by asking about alba's punishment over and over in main chat even though i told you to stop and you didn't so you broke another rule which is 

When a administrator (recognizable  with
[IGC] tags) asks you to do something, then do so. Ignoring will immediately result in a punishment.
[/list][/list]

@"Noble"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:44:20 pm by NizwaFTW »

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 02:07:00 pm »
'Useless message where the OP is asking to lock the topic'
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 12:34:08 pm by Mackepper »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal