Quantcast

Author Topic: The causes of dying IGC  (Read 5702 times)

Offline Huge

• Senior Community Member
  • My life is my message
The causes of dying IGC
« on: October 18, 2018, 08:20:34 am »
Hey, there are many things which made IGC dead
First thing is "Electro"
1-He denies all suggestions with no reason Although, upvotes more than downvotes, and all the community liked the suggestions he denied, he thinks that all suggestions must correspond with his mind, and i have seen Marx accepted some good suggestions and out of the blue he denied them as i said "all suggestions must correspond with his mind"

The second thing is carelessness
2-Many suggestions got accepted from a while and didnt add ig yet so players search for servers better than IGC, and a lot of players contributed, they reported  many bugs Although, the bugs still till now

The third thing is inactivity of Criminal Head bosses
3- There are many issues that want an active team to handle such as CB system bug and etc..

The fourth thing is bad payments
4-Police Side: Cops cant earn much money from their job where they should kill tons of kills to earn 1M lol
Criminal Side: Criminals should wait 3 mins in pizza/.. shops to earn 3k, and they should wait 2 mins to earn 2k from ATMs, and there arent enough robberies to rob where the things that you can rob are SF bank, betting shop, hijacking, and LS bank which is always bugged and Headstaff knows that as i said in "The second thing is carelessness"
Civilian Side: it pays little

The fifth thing is inactive team
There are a lot of players have access, However, they dont do anything with it like EnemyCro, You should employ others who are active to search on map bugs and add some benefits things and etc

blablabla, and that is a small part of the causes of dying IGC.

Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
Re: The causes of dying IGC
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 08:23:57 am »
true  :thinking:
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 08:33:09 am »
1. I took care of Electro
2. Well, recruit some devs. It's hard finding good and reliable developers nowadays.
3. CB system was doomed to fail, due to having more criminal bosses than normal active criminals.
4. Civilian payments were raised like a week ago.
5. Based on the current player base, we have enough active staff members.

Don't forget that most of our players went back to school this month. A lot of them are spending all their time studying and I am sure a lot of them will rejoin next month. This happens every year.

Also, the MTA community is shrinking. A lot of players upgraded to GTA V or games like CS:GO. The remaining players move to servers that manage to stay some sort of active. Even the biggest servers know they're in deep shit, because they lose a lot of players. However, servers with an average of 20-30 online players can't lose 15 of them without being called dead or inactive. Servers who lose 200 of their 600 online average players won't be considered as dead xD

Offline Torbap

• Group: TCR
  • In-Game Name: Borolox
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 11:38:04 am »
Agree with u

Offline Alaa

• bruh.
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaadin
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 03:04:53 pm »
even on forums staffs are inactive, i almost waited 1 month on my JCM application and if i said anything i'll get denied so i preferred waiting and forgetting the app, you guys should reduce the time of waiting the applications like if you apply for CM, 3 days, JCM 5 days, SCM 1 week, ECM 1.5 week and VCM 3 weeks.

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 04:58:52 pm »
even on forums staffs are inactive, i almost waited 1 month on my JCM application and if i said anything i'll get denied so i preferred waiting and forgetting the app, you guys should reduce the time of waiting the applications like if you apply for CM, 3 days, JCM 5 days, SCM 1 week, ECM 1.5 week and VCM 3 weeks.
every staff has a duty to handle, so there are current handlers of the CM Applications who are Marx, Nizwa.
they will reply to your app asap if they're not busy.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 06:14:47 pm »

Sometimes I delay handling applications on purpose to teach people to be patient.

Offline Alaa

• bruh.
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaadin
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 09:00:09 pm »
That means you should recruit more application handlers

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 09:22:23 pm »
Okay i agree with you about most of that,
But about inactive players and team.. actually most of us have much studying and work irl.. and ofc they won't ignore this work to play ... you can notice that in the next vaction.. we'll back 20-40 players per day.. about suggestions.. we've lots of accepted suggestions... i won't say we've not enough devs.. we've about 5 devs and if we worked togeather everything would be fine.. but as i said 80% of us are busy irl..and im one of them but im trying to do my job as i can... all igc's team does that actually when we get a little free time.. we do our job that we couldnt done it for being busy.. and marx too is busy for studying thats why some cm apps and suggestions are getting replied late.. but he checks the entire forum and does his job when he becomes free.. everything's fine :) thats my opinion :))

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 05:00:40 am »
That means you should recruit more application handlers

No. Just be patient.

Offline Electro

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 05:04:04 am »
Never have I said that every suggestion must appeal to my mind and I never will, you just want to pin a blame on me like the rest of the haters, just be thankful nizwa won't surrender his spot on CM apps or else everyone is getting denied there too for failing to meet the requirements.

khush1412

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2018, 05:27:48 am »
Ok so about Electro I don't want to say anything. And suggestion system is fked when we suggest something first of all we have to wait 14 days then if moderators of suggestion board is active they will accept it or deny it if they accept it, ur suggestion will go to Devlopment queue and it's already full of suggestions and devs are busy in their real life so if u are suggesting something it will be in game after years .
And yea CB system is bugged also and about payments I would say do civilian jobs for money it pays u more than criminal or cop. And team isn't inactive just they are busy in their real life.

Offline Electro

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2018, 05:33:09 am »
And suggestion system is fked when we suggest something first of all we have to wait 14 days then if moderators of suggestion board is active they will accept it or deny it
If I do accept or deny a suggestion and it hasn't been 14 days yet you all complain that oh my god abuse abuse and some other bullshit.

Offline Malone

• The Artist & IGC Contributor
  • Group: SWAT
  • In-Game Name: Malone
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 02:17:31 am »
I’m with you @Huge

IGC should change a lot of things in the server that how I look they need add new people how can lead they Duty correctly like PC/CB/SO without keep go inactive and destroy the team side,

Also Yea as I see many suggestions not get added as it’s accepted.

IGC Moderators should improve every thing that the true,

1.Improve PC/CB Team and add new people who can lead it.

2.Add Suggesrion when it’s acceped directly.

3.Stop deny suggestions without waiting community votes first.

4. No worries about members they will come if IGC work without neglecting.

5. Make payment of all jobs more little bit.

That all.
If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. – Steve Jobs

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal