Quantcast

Author Topic: [Revamp] Criminals  (Read 4648 times)

[Revamp] Criminals
« on: February 16, 2018, 06:28:42 am »
Make sure that you read this top to bottom before I have to explain again and make a fool out of someone

Criminals

The side of freedom. I personally think that the boss(and chief) system is way too overused. It's almost on every server that has a 3 letter initial.

Imagine if you started as a criminal and you had no clue who's in power and who's the guys that you shouldn't hang around with because you will get beaten. As a criminal, you should be living in fear of other groups. Unless you joined the most powerful group in the city.

What I'm trying to say is that the groups should fight and then identify themselves as the most powerful within the community. Look at IRL gangs, they keep saying that they're the most powerful to each other and then go against each other and see who it is. Then the most powerful group in the city would have the power of some sort, not a scripted one. They could control others with fear. The top man of the top group would identify himself as the mob, he could then end up having a collective of groups under his belt that operates to do his dirty plans.

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
Re: [Revamp] Criminals
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 09:27:19 am »
hey, i saw a lot of suggestion's of yours ive rad them some of them were nice suggestions but we cant vote just go ahead and add poll from the group of buttons above top right and this is the format suggestion you should have used
Suggestion summary:
Detailed explanation:
Location of update (job location on map):
Skins or shaders:
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 10:30:08 am »
What do you need a poll for? This is for the whole community to discuss the whole criminal side and my post is the idea I'm purposing. It's a revamp.

Offline Kingpool

• Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Kingpool
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 10:34:06 am »
wtf did i just read

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 10:36:58 am »
wtf did i just read
Something that looks less like CIT

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 10:44:36 am »
If you aint suggesting but discussing please use https://forum.igcrpg.com/?board=9.0

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 08:12:30 am »
I'm sorry if i don't 100% understand your post.

What i got from it is that you want a ladder ranking system of some sort where the top guys call the shots for the criminal side and the bottom ranks attempt to overthrow them?

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 08:25:10 am »

What i got from it is that you want a ladder ranking system of some sort where the top guys call the shots for the criminal side and the bottom ranks attempt to overthrow them?
I like the overthrowing part

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 08:36:28 am »

The beauty of this is that there is nothing that has to be scripted. The criminal side would be run by the community because criminals are meant to be free, correct me if I'm wrong. So, it would be down to players to recognize which group is strong, which group is weak. Obviously, from what I can see right now it would be Crips seen as the highest, strongest and the syndicate(aka running everything) of the server. However, if another powerful criminal gang or an organization rises, they have the chance to grow stronger than them and overthrow them.

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2018, 08:46:13 am »
However, if another powerful criminal gang or an organization rises, they have the chance to grow stronger than them and overthrow them.
I think what you're suggesting already happens to an extent - Crips currently "rule" the criminal side. Other groups are free to grow and challenge us in numerous ways. There have been attempts in the past to overthrow us and we've come out on top.
Rip Cashout...
Rip Saints...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 08:49:24 am by Kingpool »

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 09:13:50 am »
I think what you're suggesting already happens to an extent - Crips currently "rule" the criminal side. Other groups are free to grow and challenge us in numerous ways. There have been attempts in the past to overthrow us and we've come out on top.
Rip Cashout...
Rip Saints...
Yes, but the main point of this is to rename things. To make it look less like CIT. So, if the people recognize Crips as the rulers, what's the criminal boss system for? It allies the criminals and criminals is meant to be like individual groups.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2018, 08:25:59 am »
If your topic has not been posted in for over 14 days, it will be locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal