Quantcast

Author Topic: [Revamp] Law  (Read 4165 times)

[Revamp] Law
« on: February 16, 2018, 06:27:54 am »
Make sure that you read this top to bottom before I have to explain again and make a fool out of someone

Law

I and Glenno(Basically, the law leader) spoke about this and came to the conclusion that it would be way better to make the groups now, only a few and then make branches off from them. For example, if you have a SWAT Team, then you have the Police Department, you can't really demote either of the groups since those are going to be the main police groups. However, once you get more people into either of the groups you can open up new branches and departments letting other people take lead. However, there has got to be trusted people that we know to start off with so we can show you how its done before it just becomes a sensless branch essentially turning it just into a group of people. If it's law, it has to feel like it.

What does that mean for the whole law scene? That means, there won't be 100 senseless law groups, there will be a few with their function on the server and ones that actually have players in them. They also won't have the fear of being closed down or "demoted" since they're part of the server and they might end up playing a crucial part.

So how could we revamp this on forums? We could make a category called San Andreas Police Department(That would not be a group) and put groups like SWAT and a Police Department under that title. It would sound and look different. It would also be a completely new system which would be interesting to play under.

Military, they wouldn't be fully law and we don't really need them. There aren't enough players and once we make it, it could be a whole different department. Led by people with military backgrounds IRL. I have one. But, I heard there's another guy with a military background in this community so that would help. If you have a military background then please say so. Although, 3 of us seems enough.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: [Revamp] Law
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 08:49:54 am »
So what? There are only supposed to be few law groups?

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 10:28:17 am »
So what? There are only supposed to be few law groups?
Read through what I've said and then tell me what's wrong with that.

Offline Electro

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 07:25:47 am »
Read through what I've said and then tell me what's wrong with that.
I read through it, and do tell what you would do to those "100 senseless law groups" if there are only few that are supposed to exist.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:27:18 am by Electro »

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 08:34:11 am »
I read through it, and do tell what you would do to those "100 senseless law groups" if there are only few that are supposed to exist.
Why would we have to do anything if there aren't, there's only around 2 active ones and only 1 that makes sense. This has to be done before there's a big community and we have the chance to change this without pissing anyone off.

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 10:30:48 am »
Thank you for posting this, Tomukas.

I do agree that law side should become more organized. Specialized law groups can make the difference and improve the quality of law groups.
Apart from this, I believe we should create some sort of 'playing field' in which new groups can be created and developed. Every player should have the chance to create his own group and make it succesful. Once the group has proved that they are a well-organized and respected group, then they should be added to either the Police Department (or military, government, etc.).

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 10:42:30 am »
Thank you for posting this, Tomukas.

I do agree that law side should become more organized. Specialized law groups can make the difference and improve the quality of law groups.
Apart from this, I believe we should create some sort of 'playing field' in which new groups can be created and developed. Every player should have the chance to create his own group and make it succesful. Once the group has proved that they are a well-organized and respected group, then they should be added to either the Police Department (or military, government, etc.).
On forums could be layed out as:

(Category)San Andreas Police Department:
-Police Department(The main policing component, also you can find all the information about the police and the public affairs in this board)
-SWAT
-Developing branches

Offline Electro

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 08:25:41 am »
If your topic has not been posted in for over 14 days, it will be locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal