Quantcast

Author Topic: Revamp chapter  (Read 2035 times)

Revamp chapter
« on: February 16, 2018, 06:23:38 am »
Hello everyone!

You have to understand that this is a must if you want your player base to increase. Therefore, we need to think outside of the box and get rid of CIT ideologies. Why? CIT has gone down, a lot! The player count is as low as 500 players on peak times and even lower due to the new punishment system and that the founder is an absolute dictator. Hell, even made me leave. However, I always bring my team of players from CIT with me. Not a scripted group, just a group of friends that had a massive impact on the server and now I want to bring them here. But we are suggesting that if some things would change, it would make the server more fun, interesting and exciting to play. A bit like CIT back in 2013 or 12. I know that most you will remember it, neither of us won't go back to that craphole.

Now, if we get rid of the CIT ideologies that mean people who are leaving CIT and we attract they're going to stay because they will see that this is something different.

Following suggestions are going to be things that we think should change but of course, your(the reader, the community member) input is needed. That is done so that it is not a clusterfuck and we can discuss the points individually and gather opinions about what you like and what you don't.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Revamp chapter
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 08:26:45 am »
If your topic has not been posted in for over 14 days, it will be locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal