Quantcast

Author Topic: Community Member Application - Wachon  (Read 2519 times)

Community Member Application - Wachon
« on: November 29, 2016, 09:16:49 am »

Forum Profile: Click
Timezone: GMT -03:00
Country of Residence: Argentina
Current Forum Rank: -
Requested Rank: Community Member

IG Account Name: Wachon
IG Serial: 4B70EA4D0B24590EC0260499042EEC04
IG Group (if any): Team ReVo

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a _________ Community Member (minimum 150 words): Hello, I'm an old player of the first version of what has been IGC, formerly called GTi. I know most things and how "almost" everything worked. I am a person who likes to help more in the game than in the forum, currently I don't have many posts because this is the BETA and well, I want to dedicate importance to the server, I feel that it will be an incredible community as it was previously and I want offer my help to new generations that appear on the server in the future. I think I deserve the rank, not for obvious reasons like "I am a person who helps a lot", "I am a person who plays for years", etc. Obviously it is in my plans to help but I was thinking about leaving MTA for a long time , But to see again that this new version of the GTi server, I decided to dedicate once again my time to MTA and to return to help this community, thats the simple reason why I think I deserve this rank.

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Community Member Application - Wachon
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 01:24:45 pm »

Dear Wachon,

You're application to receive the rank 'Community Member', has been denied. You haven't contributed enough time in the boards that count.

Better luck next time.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal