Quantcast

Author Topic: Write your opinion on the staff.  (Read 8337 times)

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
Write your opinion on the staff.
« on: April 20, 2018, 06:42:22 pm »
Since the survey was a failure, I need the community to express its opinion on the staff team.

What do you think of all the staff (write something for everyone), who is your favourite?
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Write your opinion on the staff.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 08:11:06 pm »
Half the staff team is inactive and egs are running amok,

khush1412

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 10:31:10 pm »
Most of staff inavtive and who online they most of time busy or afk s
So we cant get any type of help frlm them

Offline Savage

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Savage
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 03:26:21 am »
I can clearly see that they're completely inactive, maybe they're playing another games or smth. Also i can't say who's the best because i'll be like asslicker.
Glowing At Night~

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• not nice text
  • Group: Sharia Police
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 06:17:45 am »
I will start from the top to the bottom of the list. (No asslicking, just an opinion from what I have seen.)

Glenno - He seems to be a fine person who does his job correctly with the position of Head Staff. There might be a few times that he doesn't do stuff such as kicking people who are actually inactive in the staff team (will state their names below). I believe that he seems to be fit for the position and he shall stay till the server dies (unless if he feels like stepping down due to reasons such as inactivity or whatever).

Adeeb - A recent person who just got promoted to Head Staff position. He might be a bit fresh but he seems to be doing his job fine along with Glenno. I don't see any reasons for him to be doing anything bad with the current position he is. Plus, he is an arab after all and Sharia Police have made an exception.

NizwaFTW - A person with a cringe tag which is FTW, sounds like a 12 y/o child would have. Apart from that, I don't see any reasons for him to be demoted/kicked/warned. He is another person who deserves the position.

Phoenix - An inactive staff who doesn't play that much anymore and he doesn't do anything. He is someone who should get demoted from the staff position but as I mentioned, the Head Staff aren't doing anything to him and he is just chilling there. (He plays CIT sometimes but more than IGC)

Shomile - To be honest, I haven't seen him be doing much but it could be also a reason why I am not giving a shit that much about him. I don't see any reasons for him to be demoted but he is the only person that I haven't paid much attention (lol sorry).

Mackepper - Why the fuck was he even added? Kick him. LILDOLLA, STOP ADDING HIM.

Lee - Seems like he has gone inactive, maybe a warning would be fine about that. He was doing his job correctly, no complaints. If he doesn't happen to fix his inactivity, he can be demoted.

Antisocial08 - Another person who has gone inactive, I believe. A warning would be fine. The same as Lee, pretty much.

Marx/Fazlija - He seems to be doing his duty fine. He deserves a better position.

Flak - Why? He is inactive. Kick him.

Oreo - Never heard but I don't see him to be doing shit.

I don't have any favorite staff because that question is the stupidest one I have heard of so far. This is a survey to be giving your opinion, not to say who is the best. I would choose mr.3zab if he was a staff.

Half the staff team is inactive and egs are running amok,
Agreed, soon mr.3zab will be added as the Head Staff of this server.

I can clearly see that they're completely inactive, maybe they're playing another games or smth.
Let me correct that for you, they are either playing CIT, another games, they have issues with real life or any stuff like that.

EDIT: LUL I forgot about Marx.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:20:50 am by Sh-Polis|Khalid »
Commissioner of Sharia Police.

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 07:23:43 am »
Mackepper - Why the fuck was he even added? Kick him. LILDOLLA, STOP ADDING HIM.

Hi. I've been here since the start. wait, Nah, I've been even before the start, more than a year. I got added as staff because, guess what, I applied long time ago. Nowadays I'm with university stuff. Because as you can imagine, apart from this server and video games, I got responsibilities in real life, and yeah obviously I won't focus more on a game than on my future. I don't really know what you expect from staff members but we are doing our job as staffs voluntarily. we're not your personal slaves. So you've no rights to attack me nor any staff member, because we're here for you, what we damn deserve, is a bit of respect.

So for you breaking that respect, and disobey rule #1, attacking me, Nizwa (A person with a cringe tag which is FTW, sounds like a 12 y/o child would have.) flak (Why? He is inactive. Kick him.) and Oreo (I don't see him to be doing shit.) You'll get warned.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 07:28:37 am by Mackepper »

Offline Savage

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Savage
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 07:57:43 am »
Quote from: Sh-Polis|Khalid
Let me correct that for you, they are either playing CIT, another games, they have issues with real life or any stuff like that.
CIT got nothing to do nowadays tbh, I'm playing in it ONLY until i be unbanned after 7 or 6 days. They ruined it and thats why I'm here (:
Glowing At Night~

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 08:16:43 am »
Shomile - To be honest, I haven't seen him be doing much but it could be also a reason why I am not giving a shit that much about him. I don't see any reasons for him to be demoted but he is the only person that I haven't paid much attention (lol sorry).

Oh lol

Offline Kingpool

• Expert Community Member
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Kingpool
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 10:17:30 am »

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2018, 07:10:46 pm »
NizwaFTW - A person with a cringe tag which is FTW, sounds like a 12 y/o child would have.[/b]
@Sh-Polis|Khalid  U hurter my feelings :(( i bant

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• not nice text
  • Group: Sharia Police
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2018, 09:36:05 am »
Commissioner of Sharia Police.

Offline Phantom

• Start to accept and move on
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Phantom
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 05:48:44 pm »
They ruined it and thats why I'm here (:

Well that's pretty true that's how i ended up playing in IGC more than CIT.

Offline Electro

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 11:00:00 pm »
Well that's pretty true that's how i ended up playing in IGC more than CIT.
How's MI6 working for you?

Offline Phantom

• Start to accept and move on
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Phantom
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2018, 05:38:41 am »
How's MI6 working for you?

We declared to remove MI6 from CIT. And for me its doing cool.

Offline Electro

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2018, 06:27:56 am »
We declared to remove MI6 from CIT. And for me its doing cool.
Who's We?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal