Quantcast

Author Topic: Staff complaint - Electro  (Read 10480 times)

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Staff complaint - Electro
« on: July 14, 2018, 10:58:45 am »
Ingame Name:Nock
Forum Name:Nock
Serial:it was in discord so no need

Name of player you're complaining against: Electro
What rule have they broken:muting for no reason / taunting / abusing his staff powers to look credible
Date/Time the rule was broken: yesterday 2:00 utc +1 afaik
Evidence of them breaking a rule:https://m.imgur.com/gallery/TRbQwev

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Staff complaint - Electro
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 11:00:20 am »
Nice

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 11:02:35 am »
 Keep posts to an absolute minimum and only involved parties shall post

This is in the staff complaints rules... And you're clearly giving not even a single fuck about it

Offline Electro

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 11:07:08 am »
Keep posts to an absolute minimum and only involved parties shall post
sorry I am to take it that I am the one being complained upon but not even involved so what's the prob mister?

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 11:11:07 am »
I mentioned keeping it to the strict minimum which means either say something useful or shut the fuck up and since you're asking the problem is you mute for 15 hours for a Trivial reason also i was responding to drake because he told me to kill myself i was joking with him maybe it was a dark humor joke / racist joke but we're in a 18+ community so get your shit together and try to handle it
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:14:50 am by Nock »

Offline Electro

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 11:17:01 am »
I mentioned keeping it ti the strict minimum which means either say something useful or shut the fuck up and since you're asking the problem is you mute for 15 hours for a Trivial reason also i was responding to drake because he told me to kill myself i was joking with him maybe it was a dark humor joke / racist joke bit we're in a 18+ community so get your shit together and try to handle it
Lol? Even Drake considered it and insult, if you consider racism and racist insult to be a joke then you deserve your mute sir! 15 hours? Must've forgotten I muted a guy

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 11:18:36 am »
You're a staff you're responsible for your punishments you have to give it a time also idgaf since drake invited me to kill myself my response was completely normal

Offline Electro

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 11:21:08 am »
You're a staff you're responsible for your punishments you have to give it a time also idgaf since drake invited me to kill myself my response was completely normal
Well tbh I considered banning you for your bad additude but where's the fun in there so I just gave you a mute that I'll remove when I remember it, also if you don't give a fuck why are we still here?

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 11:23:41 am »
Idgaf about telling bad jokes to drake since he said a bad one on his own you legit muted me and kept mentionning me saying hi and shit it's disrespectful and not a professional way to act coming from a staff you also said that you'll ban me because i don't give a fk about the mute how retarded is this?

Offline Electro

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 11:26:30 am »
Idgaf about telling bad jokes to drake since he said a bad one on his own you legit muted me and kept mentionning me saying hi and shit it's disrespectful and not a professional way to act coming from a staff you also said that you'll ban me because i don't give a fk about the mute how retarded is this?
Sorry, I have been told to let higher ups deal with those probs concerninf staffs, Yes I also said that cause if you don't mind getting muted why will you mind getting banned?

P.S can't a guy say hi and engage in a cordial conversation with another guy?

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 11:33:06 am »
When you muted him u know he can't anwser that's a provoke not engaging a conversation it's like if a cop jails somebody and then went to the prison and told him hey wanna hang out? Alsonubthink banning a person because she doesn't care about being muted is normal for a staff it's bullying not punishing you bullied me because i had no powers on you since i'm cm only also keep in mind that i didn't not care about the mute i just couldn't anwser in #igc and I refused to go in unmonitored because it'll be irrelevant and i don't want to lower down my level and go cry in unmonitored like you did before

Offline Electro

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 11:42:20 am »
When you muted him u know he can't anwser that's a provoke not engaging a conversation it's like if a cop jails somebody and then went to the prison and told him hey wanna hang out? Alsonubthink banning a person because she doesn't care about being muted is normal for a staff it's bullying not punishing you bullied me because i had no powers on you since i'm cm only also keep in mind that i didn't not care about the mute i just couldn't anwser in #igc and I refused to go in unmonitored because it'll be irrelevant and i don't want to lower down my level and go cry in unmonitored like you did before
you can always answer in #unmonitored, is there a law saying that if a person says hi to you in a specific channel you can't answer in another channel? No no not caring about being muted AND causing trouble n insulting staff, that 9/10 times will get you a ban from me, shit I don't like marx that much but the moment you tried to blackmail him I banned you without hesitation. Oh you don't want to go to unmonitored bcs you're too good for it oh no my good sir! Harumph! Oh!, oh well you're fault you didn't try to defend yourself in unmonitored, also I didn't cry in unmonitored, unlike you I took my punishment like a man I waited till nizwa felt that I served enough time and I didn't make a complaint saying "oh nizwa is so wrong plz punish  him oh no!".

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2018, 11:53:06 am »
I don't think i caused trouble to be honest i just acted like a retard but i didn't disrespect any of the igc rules also muting someone then telling him hi is disrespect and 100% provoking don't try to miserably defend it also i won't keep discussing about what you did when you got punished i just mentionned it it's not the main discussion also you clearly show how retarded you are when you said defend urself in #unmonitored when the Rule says IF U REPORT ANYTHING IN #UNMONITORED U'LL GET IGNORED i really dunno if u read the rules or not... Or at least try to check them when you face a problem oe something similar cause that's what a staff does he makes people respect the rules you don't invent punishments you don't create you just do your job nothing more

Offline Electro

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2018, 12:03:15 pm »
I don't think i caused trouble to be honest i just acted like a retard but i didn't disrespect any of the igc rules also muting someone then telling him hi is disrespect and 100% provoking don't try to miserably defend it also i won't keep discussing about what you did when you got punished i just mentionned it it's not the main discussion also you clearly show how retarded you are when you said defend urself in #unmonitored when the Rule says IF U REPORT ANYTHING IN #UNMONITORED U'LL GET IGNORED i really dunno if u read the rules or not... Or at least try to check them when you face a problem oe something similar cause that's what a staff does he makes people respect the rules you don't invent punishments you don't create you just do your job nothing more
Acting like a retard is 9/10 times causing trouble and knowing you it's more of a 10/10 times, if I can't say hi to you what can I do :ooo. When I say defend yoursekf  in unmonitored, I mean it, I'm a person after all I can give time and listen to whatever reason you have for insulting drake but since you were and still are being retarded you didn't try what so ever even though I would still listen to you, even marx and drake who were online that time would listen to you. My job, imo is what you said above and I must say I did a damn fine job at it.

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2018, 12:07:25 pm »
 You just have what we say it in french complexe d'infĂ©rioritĂ© also before you mute someone you have to see if the reason isn't trivial also as i said drake told me to go and kill myself so i responded him by attacking him it's 100% normal i'm a human and i have my ego

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal