Quantcast

Author Topic: Apply  (Read 2644 times)

Apply
« on: February 10, 2020, 04:04:12 pm »
Mention Egyptian I am studying at Al-Azhar University, College of Education, Department of Art Education, and I have a younger brother than me and he used to play this game with me I entered this game for two or more years and I have some accounts, and I play a criminal most of the time mta san andores Killer-tiger D44F3EC8739C4DC5B0EF8F85D00BBEB4 1-hells angils 2-ftw 3- swat I love being a criminal most of the time and love to kill people and love to play turfs Sometimes I speed my cars and my bike and I always used to play with my friends in the perpetrators of criminals I want to join the group because my friends have it and because I like this group for a long time, but I did not have an account on the forum to submit an application You have to accept me because I know playing professionally and I will be at the best of everyone's expectations n n n y

Offline Alaa

• bruh.
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaadin
Re: Apply
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 08:01:40 am »
Mention Egyptian I am studying at Al-Azhar University, College of Education, Department of Art Education, and I have a younger brother than me and he used to play this game with me I entered this game for two or more years and I have some accounts, and I play a criminal most of the time mta san andores Killer-tiger D44F3EC8739C4DC5B0EF8F85D00BBEB4 1-hells angils 2-ftw 3- swat I love being a criminal most of the time and love to kill people and love to play turfs Sometimes I speed my cars and my bike and I always used to play with my friends in the perpetrators of criminals I want to join the group because my friends have it and because I like this group for a long time, but I did not have an account on the forum to submit an application You have to accept me because I know playing professionally and I will be at the best of everyone's expectations n n n y

Wrong format, denied

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal