Quantcast

Author Topic: ATLAS Gazette | Interview with Huge  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Danger

• Senior Community Member
  • In-Game Name: Danger
ATLAS Gazette | Interview with Huge
« on: August 28, 2018, 08:30:47 am »

ATLAS Gazette | Interview with Huge, the new applicant of the staff team

Q1 Danger: what is your real name?
Huge: Hassan

Q2 Danger: How old are you?
Huge: 17

Q3 Danger: Tell me about yourself.
Huge: When I’m not working, I like to spend time exploring with my dogs. I take them hiking, visiting historical sites, or even just walking around town. A surprising number of people are drawn to dogs, and I always enjoy talking with who I meet. I feel that communication is one of the most important aspects of my professional life as well. When talking with people, being able to guide the conversation in a particular direction is one of the ways I’ve been successful in different situations at the office.

Q4 Danger: If the people who know you were asked why you should be staff, what would they say?
Huge: Based on what you’ve said and from the research I’ve done, your server is looking for an experienced player who is both strong in dealing with reports and dealing with new players.I believe my experience aligns well with that and makes me a great fit. I am an effective communicator ho is skilled in giving oral presentations.

Q5 Danger: Are you confident about your staff application?
Huge:  i worked a lot to improve the server and still working on suggestions so let head staff decide.

Q6 Danger: What will you do after getting accepted as a staff member?
Huge: do my job as staff seriously

Q7 Danger: Will you abuse your power as staff after getting accepted?
Huge:  No, I won't, i'm L2 CrimBoss and i haven't abused my power but i'm doing my best to get a promotion

Danger: Alright, Good luck my bro and thanks for your response
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 09:14:19 am by Danger »
Respect me

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Re: ATLAS Gazette | Interview with Huge
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 08:32:35 am »
Good luck

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal