Quantcast

Author Topic: How to accept that you're noob  (Read 2792 times)

Offline SDP

• Senior Community Member
  • I just want to help every1, & increase the realism
  • Group: Yorick's Grave
  • In-Game Name: {Y's}Ssajit
How to accept that you're noob
« on: November 24, 2018, 09:42:30 pm »
Hello, here is a very informative guide on how to accept that you're a "novice/noob", I'm a noob, I'm bad fighting or doing certain activities both in the forum and on the server hehe

How to accept that you aren't very good at certain things? It's simple, being sincere is also practical

1. Recognize where you fail, look at what you are failing and admit that you're making mistakes

2.Improve your skills or increase your chances of not making another kind of error related to what you fail

3. Recognize that if you fail to improve you still have more opportunities 

4 (important)Remember that there are always different things in which you can be good, outstanding, remember also that in the server and in the forum there are different things you can do, the only thing in the server isn't to fight / kill and in the forum the only thing isn't report bugs

I'm the owner of a group that is trolled by everyone, including transcendental group members like SWAT, but we remain united
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:59:10 pm by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ssajit »
learning Software, languages studied: HTML, JAVAscript, CSS,C# DFDi'm alucard >: ), the vampire king

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal