Quantcast

Author Topic: ATLAS Gazette | Alaa.D says he would like to be a staff and change his behavior  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat

Alaa.D decides to be a trusted member again and apply for staff

At Wednesday 29 August 2018, 10:25 AM GMT+2 | a private discord conversation

Our member Gat interviews Alaa.D about his opinion in IGC and what would he decides to do.

Gat asked him about why would he likes to be a staff in IGC and back as a trust and a known member again? and what is his plan?..

Alaa: well, I want to be become a staff to support igc and do hard work because I owe them a lot.. They trusted me multiple times that I won't make other servers... And when our minds fucked up from other servers and why we don't receive players I decided to back to old good times at IGC and about they were true.

Will Alaa be active and a trusted member again?

Alaa: I'll be more active and bring some players to play in IGC to increase the activities and do my job as well...

Gat: so what's your opinion in IGT? Did u think it will be success as u was a head staff there?

Alaa: Well for first time yeah i thought that.. But after that I felt there's something wrong about why there's not players.. I found the answer was as IGC said... It's because stolen scripts... We tried to make an another server was not rpg but i didn't like it and didn't get players too so i felt sorry for IGC and decided to back a trusted member again.

Will he thinks to make an another server again?

Alaa: I won't make again... Like never!

What about if he got banned again?

Alaa: I won't because I'm not a person who break rules.. All my last bans were for other servers with stolen scripts.

It's a nice answer but we need the correct answer for this question exactly.

Alaa: I'll do an another appeal.

people opinions:

Gat: good luck.
Nock: Alaa is 75% reformed
Khush: Nice guy.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 03:02:09 am by Gat »

Offline Electro

I wish you guys would fucking make interviews into articles because interviews is too studio 8 :-)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 05:15:27 am by Electro »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal