Quantcast

Author Topic: ATLAS Gazette | Staff team receives two new applicants  (Read 3088 times)

Offline Electro

ATLAS Gazette | Staff team receives two new applicants
« on: August 28, 2018, 08:18:33 am »

Staff team receives two new applicants
August 28, 2018. 7:53 PM GMT + 8

The two new applications of RxDracula and Huge

ATLAS Gazette HQ, ATLAS Discord -- On August 26, 2018, RxDracula applied for the staff team followed by Huge two days later. RxDracula is the leader of the well known criminal group, The Crimson Rebels and also a Senior Member of the Community as you may guess he takes an active role in giving his thoughts and opinions in server suggestions. Trial staff Danger had this to say about RxDracula "He's good guy i have seen him helping new players but he may abuse his power as staff like as he did in cem".

Although Danger's may opinion may have negativity in it I am sure he did not lie about. But don't let one opinion with negativity in it get your hopes down. We still don't know for sure the results of RxDracula's application. If he gets accepted though I am sure he will not waste his chance and will give it his best as well as will get along with the other staffs well. If he gets denied though I am sure Dracula will not give up and will persevere and will try again in the near future.

It seems like we almost forgot about Huge. RxDracula isn't just the one applying there is also Huge. He, unlike RxDracula, is just a Junior Member of the Community but still a thing to be proud of. Huge is very dedicated to improving the community as proven by his post, almost all of his post are in server suggestions or Quality assurance board. Nock had this to say about him "I never knew him his staff app was a surprise to me since he is a very unknown player in the community in my opinion, maybe i'm wrong, but i don't really think he is staff material specially when there are people like RxDracula that he'll have to face." Strong words but like I said, nothing is certain, and as a bonus I would like to inform you that members of the Gazette will be posting an interview and an article on these two.

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Re: ATLAS Gazette | Staff team receives two new applicants
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 08:24:26 am »
Looks like everyone is applying for staff rank but not everyone will make it through and not everyone will deal well with such a responsibility

Offline Electro

Re: ATLAS Gazette | Staff team receives two new applicants
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 08:26:27 am »
Looks like everyone is applying for staff rank but not everyone will make it through and not everyone will deal well with such a responsibility
Yeah but still I wish them good luck

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal