Quantcast

Author Topic: GIGN app for Hanter [Denied]  (Read 2766 times)

Offline Ekko

• ☺☻Welcome <3↓ ╦
GIGN app for Hanter [Denied]
« on: May 29, 2018, 10:48:43 am »

Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale
GIGN

GIGN Application

I.General Information
Your name:HanTeR
Your account name:Ekko
Your MTA Serial (Press F8 and then type ''serial''):F45D6D65B071986EA47BB76295E4A4A3
Your Discord name:EsCaPeR#5011
Your Country (Full name and ID):EGYPT
Your timezone:GMT+2

II.Player profile
A screenshot of your playtime and arrests (Use Imgur or Lightshot links for convenience):https://imgur.com/e0dBx5X and https://imgur.com/okrCQ9A
In 50 words, describe yourself:Hi there im Hossam ali sehleya i live with me family Father,mother,2 brothers and my dog his name is gogo my grandba bought it for me ,me and my family live in Egypt Giza near the pyramids,i like playing online games and i always chose the criminal side cuz its awesome ,got a nice girl friend she was the best thing happens to me we loved each other after 2 year's she died from cancer im very sad about her cuz i love her too much i will not never forgot her.  :(
Why do you want to be a GIGN Unit ?:cuz i liked the skin and base
What should we expect from you ?:expect from me to make san andreas cleaned from criminals
Your previous groups (If any):BloodZ
Your experience in IGC (20-30 words):My time in IGC was Awesome i started like noop and learned every thing about IGC and still learning,made some friendships and trying to be known by good way.

III.General Questions
What motivates you to play on IGC ?:that i fuck criminals.
What does loyalty mean to you ?:everything good.

IV.Agreements
A)I have read all the GIGN Rules and Requirements:Yes
B)I have read all the IGC Rules:Yes
C)I agree to respect and be friendly towards everybody:i agree
D)I agree that my application may be accepted or denied at any given time:I agree

By submitting this application I agree that if any sort of rule of the GIGN or IGC has been violated by me personally, I accepted an instant denial or punishment by the GIGN Bureau and my disqualification from any further GIGN activitiesI agree
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:09:28 am by Marx »

StealthGamer

Re: GIGN app for Hanter
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 12:55:53 pm »

Offline Nock

Re: GIGN app for Hanter
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 01:16:27 pm »
@Ekko i have the regret to announce you that your application is REFUSED for the following reasons :

1 - English of course...
2 - you said you want to join because you liked the skin and the base, i'm okay i respect that you're a materialistic person.. But that's not what we're looking for sorry
3- You didn't put any sort of effort, you copied and pasted your personal description from the one you made to join crips and you didn't even fix your english miss spellings

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal