Quantcast

Author Topic: oNE_Attack [Accepted]  (Read 2527 times)

oNE_Attack [Accepted]
« on: May 25, 2018, 12:30:26 pm »

Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale
GIGN

GIGN Application

I.General Information
Your name:oNE_Attack
Your account name:Dangerous
Your MTA Serial (Press F8 and then type ''serial''):F2C19168B226E45B62F2C34436BE2684
Your Discord name:oNE_Attack
Your Country (Full name and ID):Egypt
Your timezone:GMT+2

II.Player profile https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile
A screenshot of your playtime and arrests (Use Imgur or Lightshot links for convenience):https://imgur.com/a/l8KqOWE
In 50 words, describe yourself:My name is Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed I've been born in Egypt and I live in Egypt, currently I have 2 brothers and I live with my parents because I did not think about moving out of home yet. I love playing hardcore video games, listening to dubstep music and chilling. I'm still a student. I enjoy playing with every single human being and I love playing with foreign people. I have been hopping servers in mta for over 3 years and that really tought me many things and now I'm a mature player with a nice behavior.
Why do you want tp be a GIGN Unit ?:What makes me different is that i enjoy the game, i enjoy killing criminals (although that sounds a little crazy)
And because they should accept me, it's because of the aforementioned
What should we expect from you ?:He could wait for me, I'll try to get rid of the criminals and give him all the time  of the game and the SWAT team, I promise I'll be loyal will not count the rank of the group as long as I'm in the GIGIN, I do not need anything else.
Your previous groups (If any):Attack
Your experience in IGC (20-30 words):Well,i learned all things in igc by myself so i now know all things in igc,and i have another acc has 750 hours

III.General Questions
What motivates you to play on IGC ?:i intersted in play in IGC because i just finished my exams
What does loyalty mean to you ?:loyalty means me [ i must improve our group and dont leave it]

IV.Agreements yes
A)I have read all the GIGN Rules and Requirements:yes
B)I have read all the IGC Rules:yes
C)I agree to respect and be friendly towards everybody:no
D)I agree that my application may be accepted or denied at any given time:yes

By submitting this application I agree that if any sort of rule of the GIGN or IGC has been violated by me personally, I accepted an instant denial or punishment by the GIGN Bureau and my disqualification from any further GIGN activities
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:48:56 am by Marx »

StealthGamer

Re: oNE_Attack
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 12:43:04 pm »
Accepted. Welcome aboard.

SINCERELY, GENERAL STEALTHGAMER

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal