Quantcast

Author Topic: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center [OPENED]  (Read 60072 times)

Offline Nock

Re: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2018, 07:41:13 am »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:Heidi or Hedi ( As you like it's the same )
1.2 Age:16
1.3 Gender:I call myself You cause i think that we are all the same person inside
1.4 Nationality: Tunision
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):You are a student in Science but you're actually trying to change into economic studies cause you messed up and you realized it pretty much too late ... You also are a poor person that only plays F2P Games cause your dad refuses to pay you games since your school results are ... Dissapointing let's say 

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:Nock
2.2 Your account name:SexMepPlease
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):344F8735793D953FD570C3CF499A6EF4
2.4 Your previous groups:Kilo Gram Crips
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):You love medic and you played in a group called Kilo Tray Crips before leaving it to make another group in order to wake up the civilian side and i'll judge the civilian #WakeMeUp as : A failure you had a good run to be honest .. And you're now trying to join your " Mother Group " the first group you played cause... you want it ? so yeah that's it xd
2.6 Stats (screenshot):Confidencial informations cannot be given sorry

3. Why do you want to join us?

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): Cause you want it , and you always try to get what you want in life in general
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): Why should you accept me ? , The true question is Why shouldn't you accept me ? Cause you're a toxic piece of garbage " You didn't say that Nezowa did .

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N): :thinking:
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N): :thinking:
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):Nope
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N): :thinking:

Offline Kingpool

• Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Kingpool
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2018, 07:50:39 am »
@Nock
Your application for the Kilo Tray Crips is DENIED for the following reasons:
1. Wrong format
2. No effort

Offline Nock

« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2018, 05:45:47 pm »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name: Hedi
1.2 Age: 16
1.3 Gender: Male
1.4 Nationality: Tunisian
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words): Well i have more virtual friends than real ones even tho i consider some of my gaming friends as true friends .. yeah that's weird each year i'm the only weird boy in my class and i  don't know how such details will change anything but that's it i have a brother who shares the same passion as me but .. life and time seperated us ? sort of ? i mean i won't say more about that so yeah ! that's it about me i mean the me at the moment cause i won't write a book about my existance

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name: Nock
2.2 Your account name: SexMepPlease
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial): 344F8735793D953FD570C3CF499A6EF4
2.4 Your previous groups: Kilo Tray Crips / SWP
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words): A great time , made up some friends made some projects i always looked for the well being of the server in general , i still remember the first day i started playing on the server i was with my friend and i told him like : Hey dude the game sucks but the community is gucci : Or something like that in tunisian ( it was an approx traduction ) so yeah ! Great time no regrets nothing .. Shit happens of course this is not a fairy tail but yeah cool shit .
2.6 Stats (screenshot):

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): The main cause is that i used to be on this group and i did never want to leave it ... well i'm sure you who is reading this application know the story and shit i aint gonna talk about it or debate about it .. so yeah the main cause is that i never wanted to leave but i did and now i'm trying to come back
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): I TAKE JOKES VERY WELL i also am kinda active ? yeah let's say that active i also have some decent fighting skills focus on the word DECENT cause it doesn't mean intrustion level .

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N): Yes
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N): No
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N): No
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N): Yes

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2018, 05:31:36 am »
Kingpool
I wanna back to KTC I was kidding u I dont know why angry  :thinking: :(

You're blacklisted, find another group.

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2018, 07:28:40 am »
@Nock
1. Didn't receive enough positive votes:

Feel free to apply again in 3 days with an improved app.

Offline Ekko

• ☺☻Welcome <3↓ ╦
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2018, 07:13:17 am »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:Hossam
1.3 Gender:white male with big dick Xd
1.4 Nationality:Eg
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):Hi there im Hossam ali sehleya i live with me family Father,mother,2 brothers and my dog his name is gogo my grandba bought it for me ,me and my family live in Egypt Giza near the pyramids,i like playing online games and i always chose the criminal side cuz its awesome ,got a nice girl friend she was the best thing happens to me we loved each other after 2 year's she died from cancer im very sad about her cuz i love her too much i will not never forgot her.  :(

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:Bad-Pirate
2.2 Your account name:Ekko
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):9DCDCDCDBB726E9FEF8A241B192C4783
 this serial from Cafe cuz my laptop need fix
2.4 Your previous groups:i dont remember i thing STCC and its useless
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):My time in IGC was Awesome i started like noop and learned every thing about IGC and still learning,made some friendships and trying to be known by good way .
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://imgur.com/zptffNd

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): Cuz its not normal group its special group it dont accept any dumb they accept only awesome people im trying to join cuz there is 2 bases most of staff team is in so its trusted group and i thing crips have 2 skins  and want  to be friend the known players like nizwa,adeeb and every one.
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): i dont like talking much about my self but i thing u should accept me cuz i have some skillz in english and some skillz in fighting too.

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):N
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):Never
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):Nope
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):Sure.i dont want get kicked XD

i hope get accepted cuz i love this group and i know im not professional in english  :-*  :V

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2018, 10:10:01 am »
@Ekko
1. English isn't the greatest.
2. Didn't receive enough positive votes from leaders. 0 positive, 5 negative, 4 absent.

Improve your English and application and apply again in 3 days if you want.

« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2018, 10:24:48 am »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:Belal
1.3 Gender:Male
1.4 Nationality:Egyptian
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words)::I’m Belal. I was born on Egypt and now I’m 16 years old .I live with my family in Cairo. I have got two brothers and no sister and I’m the youngest.
In my free time I like to do a lots of things like: reading long stories, listening to peot, shopping , swimming , and playing computer games.
When I was in primary I was in Mohamed nageb school then I moved to al- salam Intermediate school and now I’m in Elfostat secondary school. My favorite subjects are sport, Arabic and English..friends we visit each other and have fun. I think the friend ship is the most beautiful thing in this life and I don’t thing that there is someone can live without it.
In the future I would like to be an effective man in my society and others regardless of the area which I will effect on whether in education, health or other.At the end I would like to thank you and i hope you like our project

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:SweeT
2.2 Your account name:belal1010
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):A79D5AC3E7C15A12EE21B42AA6C3BC94
2.4 Your previous groups:WSB
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):Well, i left from crips one times cuz my friends controled my brain and i felt sorry for that so i decided to do apply also i now realized the value of the work in crip also and i need one chance and i promise you i dont break anyrules

2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://imgur.com/a/eNWfaV9

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): Well,No one can deny that crip is best group in IGC so anyone wants join crip so i applied this application to become one of  members of crips
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): Well, iam very helpful such as iam playing as gangster and as criminal and i think i didnt play as cop yet and
 I will respect my group mates and my leaders.
4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):N
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):N
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):N
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):Y

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2018, 05:07:16 am »
@Boss
i need one chance and i promise you i dont break anyrules
https://forum.igcrpg.com/?topic=4554.0

« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2018, 05:13:09 pm »
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rbyEhQD.png[/img
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:yosef deif
1.2 Age:17
1.3 Gender:male
1.4 Nationality:eg
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):Umm hi, iam yosef deif I live in Egypt, Cairo ,I live with my mother ,sister and my elder brother I love my family so much I have dog his name is boika I love it cuz it's very strong , I like playing online games like Lol and MTA and im experienced player with 490 hours ana I like sharing my experience with the new players.

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:Iron-Cut
2.2 Your account name:Hulk
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):E1F7198BA12F4DD9337CC66593A45F03
2.4 Your previous groups:nexus and crimson
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):I have learned alot from IGC like robbing banks, hijack cars ,shops etc.. I have leared how to fuck cops by making traps and learned some fight styles.
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://m.imgur.com/a/S2oJ2kP

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): Because it's awesome group and respected everyone want join it but its for only special players I was in KTC but I left it  because i tried to help my elder brother deadpool in his group (crimson) but I found it boring .
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): Because I like ktc and I found it the best group ever and iam so sorry for that I left crip i just tried to help my brother.

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):n
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):n
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):n
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):y

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2018, 05:53:26 pm »
@Dief
I was in KTC but I left it  because i tried to help my elder brother deadpool in his group (crimson) but I found it boring .

« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2018, 11:21:54 pm »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:mahmoud
1.2 Age:18
1.3 Gender:male
1.4 Nationality:egyption
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):My name is Mahmoud from Egypt. I love my friends. I have three sisters and my favorite sports is football and swimming. I like the server igc because I have friends there. I love animals and I have a dog called jak.

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:Adele
2.2 Your account name:ahmedtaha111111
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):  41105D6601C32E7D77E6606592
2.4 Your previous groups:crimson and fTw
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):i like to play as a criminal beat cops and have a good time robbing banks and betting shops and I like to help new members My time IGC has been a lot of fun.I have farmed money with my friends hetmitand mady its been a lot of fun because the server never gets boring
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VkB52BtEi50lBo6iaoOkLQ0O0fZ2AZL7rl6q1MgpQPTySqOXJwpGb09D5eMlmNivjAf45R8=s114

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): I want to become one of the Crips and help others with the other Crips and I have a lot of friends in crips and I like to play as a criminal too much so I can help the members in the group to kill cops.
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): You should accept me because im really helpful and im online almost everyday.I will help new and other people.

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):y
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):y
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):y
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):y

Offline Kerw36

« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2018, 08:21:45 pm »
@henkish
1. Read the Agreement questions before answering YES to every single one of them.

Offline belalpop

• Group: -
  • In-Game Name: belal
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2018, 09:40:15 pm »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name: Abd el-Rahman talaat
1.2 Age: 16
1.3 Gender: Male
1.4 Nationality: Egyptian
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words): I'm an Egyptian guy who lives in Cairo, have 16 years old, I've many friends ig from real life, I'm a good IGC Criminal as well, and a trusted member with other players, I had been invited my neighbors and relatives to IGC, some of them are in crips btw :), this is my personality.

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name: Arnold
2.2 Your account name: belalpop
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial): 204CF4546099FEF943D73882F9CDAC03
2.4 Your previous groups: hysteria, ca$hout(old one), raScals
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words): i joined IGC in 2017, I'm online always IG and i really loved this server, my skills is pretty good in killing, fighting, robbing, actually I'm a good criminal and my friends like playing with me.
2.6 Stats (screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/4EPibkQ

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): because I'm an old IGC player, most of my friends are in crips and i wanna be with them, ofc because I'm a good player and criminal :)
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): because I'll trust all rules and I'll be a good crip member, if you found me wasting the rules just kick me without even telling me.

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N): N
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N): N
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N): N
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N): Y

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:19:47 pm by belalpop »

Offline belalpop

• Group: -
  • In-Game Name: belal
« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2018, 05:23:26 pm »
Note: sorry for the edit, but i had a mistake in account name so i edited it. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal