Quantcast

Author Topic: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center [OPENED]  (Read 58631 times)

Offline Kingpool

• Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Kingpool
Re: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 01:13:10 pm »

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 11:45:36 am »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:[Moaz Emad]
1.2 Age:[15]
1.3 Gender:[male]
1.4 Nationality:[egyptian]
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):[hello my name is Moaz I am 15 years old i like playing too much on computer and i love playing MTA in igc server.i like reading and be active]

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:[EstableThug]
2.2 Your account name:[moazjimmy]
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):[3143BF7B3CF7C0C8EA55A4147430C0B2]
2.4 Your previous groups:[NSM]
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):[ i like to play as a criminal beat cops and have a good time robbing banks and betting shops ]
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://establethug.imgur.com/all/]

3. Why do you want to join us?

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): [great group i think its have the best players in the game and I have a lot of friends there]
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): [cause i will help group to rob as a criminal and helping every new member in crips ]

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):[no]
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):[no]
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):[no]
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):[yes]

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:54:57 pm by moazemad »

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 09:26:38 pm »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name: Abdallah
1.2 Age: 21
1.3 Gender: Male
1.4 Nationality: TN
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words): My name is Abduallah.I'm 17 years old and I live in Gafsa .I go everyday  to high school gymnasia....I like to play games such as Call of Duty,Counter Strike:Global Offensive,Grand Theft Auto ,NBA , PES etc...
I was training football I played on position right wing used number 10.I got one brother.I like to go with friends on football matches of my city club also in night clubs with them.Also from monday to friday I'm in school from 12:45 to 18:40 but because I'm traveling with bus I'm in house 19:40.After school I'm on computer or I'm eating.Weekend time I spend playing MTA or I'm going to some buildings with friends on drink and I always have nice time.That's for now my life because of school that's it what you have to know and there's nothing else

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:Topmaster0
2.2 Your account name:topmaster0
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial): A7D700D688E14B519018CD505ADF9634
2.4 Your previous groups:Ca$h out and FTW
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words): This serfer is one of the best serfers i entered this serfer and set up a group but i did not have the money to do the base Delete this group and entered the group B|D|S and Ca$h out and FTW and i am in this serfer 2Hours i new in server
2.6 Stats (screenshot): 2 Hous New in server i Neeed Group Pros

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): I want to join because the group is skilled, known and have experienced players in it.
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words):   Because i am a professional in the game and all of you too i prefer to be a criminal always and The nember of killers is greater than the number of deaths and i do the rules well.

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N)::V
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N)::V
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N)::V
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N): Y :lol:

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 12:54:28 am »
@moazemad
Your application for the Kilo Tray Crips is DENIED for the following reasons:
1. Low effort application.
2. Does not meet word requirement on pretty much anything.
3. No stats screenshot provided.

Apply again in 3 days with an application that is decent.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:01:19 am by Kingpool »

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2017, 01:00:03 am »
@topmaster
1. Copied parts of his app from another person:
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):This serfer is one of the best serfers i entered this serfer and set up a group but i did not have the money to do the base Delete this group and entered the group B|D|S and Ca$h out and FTW and i am in this serfer 716 hours.
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): Because i am a professional in the game and all of you too i prefer to be a criminal always and The nember of killers is greater than the number of deaths and i do the rules well.
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words): This serfer is one of the best serfers i entered this serfer and set up a group but i did not have the money to do the base Delete this group and entered the group B|D|S and Ca$h out and FTW and i am in this serfer 2Hours i new in server
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words):   Because i am a professional in the game and all of you too i prefer to be a criminal always and The nember of killers is greater than the number of deaths and i do the rules well.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:05:01 am by Kingpool »

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 10:33:34 am »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:Kregor
1.2 Age:12
1.3 Gender:male
1.4 Nationality:Estonia
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):Hi im a 12 years old boy and i like football.I am from a little country called Estonia.I am in middle School,im in 6 grade.My  all time favourite games are GTA V, Gta San Andreas and Fifa 15.I like Gta because it`s a free world game.I really like sports.I really enjoy playing Pc Games.

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:Kreks
2.2 Your account name:Kreks
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):302E2C4FBEF1370F53CF2AFD9E4D46B2
2.4 Your previous groups:Sharia Polis
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words)::So I have played this game 100 hours.I am playing this game with my friends a lot.I am almost always being in criminal side because i like criminal jobs more than others.I like sometimes turfing too.i usually rob places with friends.i dont spend much money for cars because the gun ammo is very important for me.But i save this much mone as i can.
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://imgur.com/a/bn1WE

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): :i want to join because i think it`s a very cool group.I think the group members are very friendly and helpful.It is a very big group where are very cool people and i want to be one of them
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): I think because i am a friendly and helpful person.I always coplete the tasks what i have got to do.I really would like to be one of the group members.

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):No
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):NO
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):No
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):Yes Always

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:42:50 am by kreks »

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 11:21:42 am »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:Mihkel Aavik
1.3 Gender:Male
1.5 Tell us something about yourself  (minimum 50 words):Hi my name is Mihkel.Im 12 years old boy and i live in small country called by estonia.i like sport and im good on it. my favourite activity is play this MTA server. When weekend is come then i play soo much MTA :). My favourite lesson is PE and English.Everyday when i come home from school then i start to play that MTA server.

2. In-game Info
2.1 Your In-game name:YoloStarHD
2.2 Your account name:YoloStarHD
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):7873F693F2F2ECABB76D1D23E08EC344
2.4 Your previous groups:Sharia Polis,  Very important people
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words): Im playing this game with my goods friends.In game i always be a criminal but sometimes i turfing (ganster job). i like criminal jobs more than others usually when i have crim job then i rob banks, kill cops but when i have ganster job then i turfing and fighting other gansters.I have playd 136 hours this server.
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://imgur.com/a/X6fYL

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): I want join us beacuse this server is cool and good.I think this group members are very helful and friendly. This group is a very big and and mega cool and i want to be a one of them
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): I am very helful and friendly people. I always complete my task what i have to do.I really like to be one of the group members

4. Agreement

4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):No never
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):no
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):Yes always

Offline Kerw36

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 03:46:37 pm »
kreks and YoloStarHd  both are ACCEPTED.

Ask any OG+ for an invite.
Congrats and have fun!

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 07:16:07 pm »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name: Moaz Emad
1.2 Age:15
1.3 Gender:male
1.4 Nationality: Egyptian
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words): hello my name is Moaz I am 15 years old , born in Egypt .having 1 sister and 2 brothers. i like playing too much on computer and i love playing MTA in igc server. I like a lot of games too like . CSGO , unturned , roblox , crossfire and a lot more i like reading and be active in general and I like hangout with my friend and have fun . And I like researching . And I like to watch videos on YouTube .

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name: EstableThug
2.2 Your account name: moazjimmy
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):
3143BF7B3CF7C0C8EA55A4147430C0B2
2.4 Your previous groups: NSM and SWAT
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words): i like to play as a criminal beat cops and have a good time robbing banks and betting shops and I like to help new members on igc server to know the rules and respect admins and the members too to be a lovely person in the server and the rules of their group too.
2.6 Stats (screenshot): https://imgur.com/MfuqyMv

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): because it is a great group i think its have the best players in the game and I have a lot of friends there and I like to play as a criminal too much so I can help the members in the group to kill cops.
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words):
because i will help group to rob as a criminal and kill a lot of cops and I will  help any new member in crip to know the rules and respect it

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N): no
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N): no
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N): no
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N): yes, always

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:51:40 am by moazemad »

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 01:26:42 pm »
1. Real Life Info:

1.1 Your real name:Peeter
1.3 Gender:Male
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):Hi,My name is Peeter.Im a 12 year old boy who is in grade 6.I play IGC everyday and on weekend i play it even more.Im a really nice guy who is a really helpful and always helps other people when needed.i will help people in any way possible.

2. In-game Info:

2.1 Your In-game name:EstGamerHD
2.2 Your account name:EstGamerHD
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):9AF363ADB3A35E06562C6A047F0BA8B4
2.4 Your previous groups:Sharia Polis
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):My time IGC has been a lot of fun.I have farmed money with my friends YoloStarHd and Kreks its been a lot of fun because the server never gets boring.We farmed as criminals and as gangsters,but usually as criminals.We have bought awesome cars with alot of money and sold them for even more money.And we have got so much profit.
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://imgur.com/a/6X725

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words):I want to join crips because they help a lot of new  people in the game that need help in the server.I want to become one of the Crips and help others with the other Crips.
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): You should accept me because im really helpful and im online almost everyday.I will help new and other people.

4. Agreement

4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):No
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):No
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):Yes i will

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 08:38:52 am by Kingpool »

Offline Lee

• Senior Community Member
  • Aspire to inspire before I expire.
  • In-Game Name: Element
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2017, 07:03:22 pm »
@moazemad
I'm giving u 1 chance, do not waste it. Accepted
Ask any OG+ for an invite. Congratulations and have fun!

The other applications are pending.

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2017, 06:24:58 am »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:[YusufCengiz]
1.3 Gender:[Male]
1.4 Nationality:[Turkey]
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):[i'm a 15 year old Male. I love to play games, reading and being active in general. Beside that i love doing research on things i like, which i do basically every day just to get more knowledge. I'd describe my personality as happy, positive, friendly and helpful]

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:[GaripS1F1R1R]
2.2 Your account name:[yusuf06161]
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):[D43E15FEB0EF71F026EE4EFEEE6DAE04]
2.4 Your previous groups:[GreenStreetElite]
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):[On IGC I have learned to be respectful with people and with admins, to respect the clan of which they belong and the whole community, this community is very friendly.]
2.6 Stats (screenshot):[https://imgur.com/a/WB8MZ]

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): [Well Crips is great criminal group, active members, helpful, i see them when they kill cops together.]
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): [Well iam new player, i want to learn more about the server, so i think crips will helpme alot to learn more about the server.]

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):[N]
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):[N]
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):[N]
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):[Y]

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 08:15:59 am »
@EstGamerHD
Your application for Kilo Tray Crips is ACCEPTED!
Ask any OG+ for an invite.
Congrats and have fun!

Giving you a chance, don't fuck up.

Offline Kingpool

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 08:17:33 am »
@yusuf06161
1. Copied this app:
https://forum.igcrpg.com/?topic=2677.msg18057#msg18057
2. And this one:
https://forum.igcrpg.com/?topic=2677.msg18091#msg18091

Don't bother applying again.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 08:38:19 am by Kingpool »

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 10:19:27 am »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:[Mustafa]
1.3 Gender:[Male]
1.4 Nationality:[Turkey]
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):[Hello , my name is Mustafa i playing mta in international server i like it international server i playing everday mta and my friends playing mta i like gta san andreas ]

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:[AYICIKBOBO]
2.2 Your account name:[MustafaC]
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):[2620024B66300239798D7EF7096C4BB4]
2.4 Your previous groups:[non]
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):[i like to play igc  im criminal and robbed bank heist and kill police - swat and playing my friend igc in criminal and bank heist i happy playing igc]
2.6 Stats (screenshot):[https://imgur.com/a/r1MZR]

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): [I want to join Crips
according to me igc in best clan killing swats - polices bank heist good base crips and help others with the other crips.]
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): [
You should accept me because i killing swats i helping crips and im online  almost everday

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):[No]
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):[No]
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):[No]
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):[Yes , i will ]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal