Quantcast

Author Topic: ATLAS HQ | Open letter  (Read 2654 times)

Offline NewYorkStar

• Group: ATLAS
ATLAS HQ | Open letter
« on: June 27, 2017, 05:38:03 pm »

Attention all personnel, this is your commanding officer NYS.

Due to tons of real life related stuff and changes on server that recently won't let our commanding team enjoy IGC as much as we'd like, we announce that ATLAS is currently on "pause".

This "pause" is predicted by real life - I, as founder, can't be active due to army(I'm conscript) for one year.
EO Electro can't be active due to his exams/personal problems.

CPT Mr.Zombie wasn't been qualified enough with recruiting personnel and leading and decided to resign with saving leading rank.
GEN Haider just gave up.

Can't put all the weight on them and blame them later for low quality of group leading, because it's simply too much for two people to manage one group with all perks, on server with regular online 20-30 players.

Hence, we have some rules during "pause":

1) All recruiting centers are closed, however leaders with inviting permissions are allowed to invite whoever they want to play together with. All topics like homepage/roster/divisions is frozen.
2) All rules are suspended - excepts two things - members shouldn't get punished by staff team and perform criminal activity. Keep our reputation clean, we're not criminal group and we never been.
3) Leaving ATLAS will not get players blacklisted.

At the moment we can't be sure how long will the pause take, maybe 1-2 months or more. Depends of server activity and Electro initiative if he will come back.

I also want to thank the following people for good and loyal service in the ATLAS:

EO Electro (Alive and well)
PVT Markyn (Killed in Action)
PVT Vladislav (Killed in Action)
SSGT Cooper (Alive)
CPT Mr.Zombie (Resigned(Returned then fired))

NYS out.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:22:54 pm by Electro »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal