Quantcast

Author Topic: Community member application - Lyon  (Read 2645 times)

Community member application - Lyon
« on: November 20, 2016, 12:04:42 pm »

Forum Profile: https://forum.igcrpg.net/index.php?action=profile;u=116
Timezone: Amsterdam +1
Country of Residence: The Netherlands
Current Forum Rank: None
Requested Rank: Community member

IG Account Name: -
IG Serial: EFCE2E24E42AF38D5902C1A1F3D746B2
IG Group (if any): -

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a _________ Community Member (minimum 150 words): Well, you might think. Hey? this guy is new, why is he applying already for this rank? But yeah, lets start with myself, im a guy who gives about a community because these are the people you play with. You'd rather play with people with good intentions instead of people with bad ones, right? And thats the reason i came to this new server, and im willing to do my best to help this community having fun and enjoying the game. I recently joined, made a suggestion already. I have stated my opinion on a few of the others, ready to moderate the Dutch language board along with my friend "Phorpride". And i will continue creating suggestions, as soon as the server launches i will contribute to it by reporting bugs and glitches and so on. And yes, i think i've got enough potential to handle it and grow up to a big community member. Although i might be new, giving me a chance wouldn't be bad and i will prove myself here!
San Andreas Sheriffs Department
    Undersheriff Bryan Camaro
-
Badge #: 018
Service: 20th of November, 2016 - Present
Divisions: IAD/PAD

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
Re: Community member application - Lyon