Quantcast

Author Topic: Community Rank Application - Bocanegra  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Bocanegra

• Expert Community Member
Community Rank Application - Bocanegra
« on: November 17, 2016, 02:41:38 pm »

Forum Profile: https://forum.igcrpg.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24
Timezone: GMT+0
Country of Residence: Portugal
Current Forum Rank: n/a
Requested Rank: Community Member

IG Account Name: Still need to register
IG Serial: A3D08915C0259D29EAECF69B9B50E5E4
IG Group (if any): The Vagos MC (Not IG, but a project which already started on forum and to be continued IG)

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a Community Member (minimum 150 words): First of all, a community member, in my opinion, must be responsable, mature and organized and I got those 3 qualities. You already know me from GTi, you know how helpful I am, how I like to help people. It's true that the server didn't open yet, I didn't help & contributed to IGC too much yet. But, I already helped people in here. Some time ago, I was asked to help with some forum stuff, I just helped. One reason which I believe I should be a Community Member is the fact I am a loyal person and I can't reject any kind of help from people (if you abuse, of course it is another situation). Anyways, you know me, you saw me before and I am almost sure that you also know how friendly and helpful I can be when needed. Hope to get here a chance to become a community member and continue showing you how kind guy I am, hope to keep surprising people around me. That's all, thank you.

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Community Rank Application - Bocanegra
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 07:12:08 pm »

Dear Bocanegra,

You're application to receive the rank 'Community Member', has been approved. You have managed to contribute a bit in the boards that count, and your posts seem to be written with time and effort. Your activity is also not bad either.

Congratulations.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal