Quantcast

Author Topic: [Denied] Community Rank Application-Hiccup  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
[Denied] Community Rank Application-Hiccup
« on: November 17, 2016, 11:29:15 am »

Forum Profile: https://forum.igcrpg.net/index.php?action=profile
Timezone: GMT+1
Country of Residence: Tunisia
Current Forum Rank: Community Member
Requested Rank: Junior Community Member

IG Account Name: /Server not created Yet/
IG Serial: DE6D27C9D88C933317B1C38EE1727C12
IG Group (if any): CIA

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a Junior Community Member (minimum 300 words):
Well , I think I deserve this Ranks because helping People is a thing that I could do  Well. I believe that I am Experianced in MTA,So I wouldn't face much problems Here . I also Believe that I'm Responsible and Trustful. All my life, I have been taught to always have a positive attitude towards  others. I should use this time to not only play In server for fun, but also help to contribute Good things to IGC  . I don't like wasting time since life is short. People need to help each other to make everything more equal and that's what I try to do. Helping others is a major key in what kind of maturity you have. You should be able to communicate to others. I am always Active and I'll always be(Only in School time I'll be Less active). I can also help giving my opinions when you need it. I am very Friendly and I Try My best to not Flame or disrespect others(By "my best"I meant, Sometimes people be so much annoying, So I try to not lose control on my self :p ). I am Hard worker, trustful, polite, helpful , friendly, dependable and dedicated. Let me Talk a bit of experience in MTA, Right as I wrote  before, I was playing MTA since long time ,I played in many servers ,Thanks to My brother (Old GTI player)I Begin playing MTA (and thanks to his friend who Told him about MTA, that game who my brother friend's  older brother told him about), I played Many Servers But GTI was the server I played in it the most of the time and one of servers That I have passed awesome moments to it and that's why I am back again to play in it  ,I have been Loyal to this server from the begining.

My Respects,
Hiccup
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 02:00:36 pm by LilDolla »

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Community Rank Application-Hiccup
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 01:03:53 pm »

Dear Hiccup,

You're application to receive the rank 'Community Member', has been denied.  You have been pretty active on the forums and have been posting in boards that are important. Your post quality though, is not very good and it seems like you somewhat rushed your posts?. Other mistakes in your application include having an incorrect profile link and you did not enter the correct information for what rank you're applying for (These are minor errors that would not give you the chance of being denied).

Things to improve on:
  • Post quality

Better luck next time.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal