Quantcast

Author Topic: [Approved] Community Rank Application - Cirani  (Read 3300 times)

Offline Cirani

• Junior Community Member
[Approved] Community Rank Application - Cirani
« on: November 17, 2016, 09:33:44 am »

Forum Profile: https://forum.igcrpg.net/index.php?action=profile
Timezone: GMT + 8
Country of Residence: Philippines
Current Forum Rank: Community Member(?) Im not sure about this it says i have 1 star so it must be it correct me if I'm wrong
Requested Rank: Junior Community Member(?) Not sure whether I need to apply for CM first before I get JCM tell me if I'm wrong. Im confused because of the stars

IG Account Name: dont have an account ingame
IG Serial: 5B15BA0B314086117BD93A63B6832FF3
IG Group (if any): Im with the Vagos MC

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a Junior Community Member (minimum 300 words): Lets start with a little introduction about myself in MTA and my personality (likes and dislikes).
My previous name on GTi was Kenny, not KennyS its a different person. I'm a talkative individual in both real and ingame life I like to make jokes though none of my friends laugh at it, I like playing sports and video games I dislike massive though :( nah just kidding. Well the reason why I'm applying for a community rank is that I want to feel that I'm truly a member of IGC not just a random player who creates forum account just to apply for groups and socialize. I'm here to help and make the community better by simply suggesting, and debating off a suggestion, I know that the only thing that I can possibly do for now is to suggest and give my opinions to other suggestions but my opinions is not offensive and will never be because I know the feeling getting negative comments from people. So why do I deserve to get a Community member rank? First of all I was an old player and base on my experience I have a lot knowledge about the server itself and its rule. I am not a rulebreaker I always abide the rules because getting in trouble is just a pain for both staff and the player. I am a matured person If I say I'm serious I'm serious, I do joke around sometimes well me being a matured person is a positive trait I have and it also makes me much more qualified to become a community member. I believe that my post qualities is sufficient enough for me to become a community member. If I'm going to become a community member I promise to do my best to become a good role model for other players, I will set aside my childish act infront of the people. Thank you for the time!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:07:33 am by LilDolla »
\"Hey Listen!\"

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Community Rank Application - Cirani
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 11:07:19 am »

Dear Cirani,

You're application to receive the rank 'Community Member', has been approved. I have approved your application because I see that you have been pretty active on the forums and you have been contributing quite a bit to ideas. While there were some mistakes in your application (1st rank you apply for is CM not JCM, the profile link is incorrect), it is not a valid reason for denial.

Congratulations.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal