Quantcast

Author Topic: Photographer Job  (Read 2143 times)

Offline XGitoX

• Community Member
  • Group: SWAT Team
Photographer Job
« on: February 16, 2017, 03:15:09 pm »
Gito's Idea #3
Suggestion Summary: Don't you want to earn easy money by just clicking once and make a photo? Well, here come's my idea!

Detailed Explanation:

JOB
The job itself would be easy to do. You'll just need to go to places and make photo's of some props or locations that the job want you to do. By doing it, you can earn money ofcourse and exp. By progressing through the job, you could get some special events that can earn you more money! That one event would be to photograph a person. The money you get from your rank on the job by just photogaphing some props/locations will go x3 if you photographed the person that the special event wanted you to do! The rank would increase by photograping lots of locations! If you get a rank up, you will get some harder locations to photograph but that will get you more money than usual! This job would be awesome for someone that needs money fast just by doing simple clicks! The money will increase by how far the location is from you. So, the longer it takes to get there, the more you earn from it, simple! Ofcourse developers would add or delete something in this job if they would accept it, to make it more realistic or better. Each photo would be a minimum of 100 $.

That's all i wanted to say for this idea! Hope you liked it, Thanks for reading and take care.
~Gito

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
Re: Photographer Job
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:52:02 pm »
Well, I didn't read the whole suggestion as there is a job Devs said they are working on and it's named Journalist , which is about photographing

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal