Quantcast

Author Topic: My SCM role  (Read 5507 times)

Offline Khush

• Junior Community Member
  • Have a good day!
  • Group: The CrimSon Rebels
  • In-Game Name: Khush[CrimSon]
My SCM role
« on: September 15, 2020, 11:40:30 am »
STORY

So, this all started with me applying for staff non stop (not spamming) for  times and finally getting accepted. i met all requirements, i had SCM role, i got accepted for trial staff. then when i actually got it, my school work got out of my hand and i could not be active at all. that's why i thought i should resign cuz i should be active at least when i get accepted. So, when i got accepted i was still staff in a dead mta server, which did not affect at all. i was inactive there as well. but since i resigned here and some staff from IGC found out that i am staff in there too, they assumed i left for that server and they announced i got kicked out of staff team instead of resigning, but in reality i also left the dead server too which i dont even remember name of that server. since you all started hating me, i agree i have been kinda toxic as well. but instead of just removing me from staff, they demoted me from SCM to member which i think is unfair. SCM is not easy to get at all, it takes so much time and for me especially it took like months. y'all removed it in a second without thinking how hard it is to earn. my request to staff team is to just give my SCM rank back. thank you for reading. no need to reply to this if you are just gonna spread hate, does not suit you ha.

PS - NOBLE TOLD ME TO POST HERE, DONT COME AT ME SAYING WRONG SECTION. thanks
Khush means happy, may god give you happy life

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: My SCM role
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 11:47:34 am »
I do think it was a good decision removing your SCM rank. We need good and loyal players. If we give you our trust by giving you staff perks, we expect you to be loyal and dedicated.

In my opinion, giving you SCM again would be the same as showing the finger to the other community members. Since you're an old player, JCM would be fine for now. Then it's up to tou to show us you're worth SCM.

Offline Khush

• Junior Community Member
  • Have a good day!
  • Group: The CrimSon Rebels
  • In-Game Name: Khush[CrimSon]
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 12:01:29 pm »
I do think it was a good decision removing your SCM rank. We need good and loyal players. If we give you our trust by giving you staff perks, we expect you to be loyal and dedicated.

In my opinion, giving you SCM again would be the same as showing the finger to the other community members. Since you're an old player, JCM would be fine for now. Then it's up to tou to show us you're worth SCM.

Even though I didn't abuse any staff perk, I do think I didn't serve anything to server as staff cuz obviously I resigned too early but yeah JCM is fine, I'll try to get SCM by normal way. BTW I haven't abused anything except hydra from swat base  XD.
Khush means happy, may god give you happy life

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 12:10:31 pm »
Haha  ;D

Decision is up to the CM managers tho!

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 01:56:25 pm »
Gave you JCM , up to you to make your way up to SCM again ;)

PS : You should've posted in the punishment appeal board .

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal