Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint-Mady  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Huge

• Senior Community Member
  • My life is my message
Complaint-Mady
« on: September 09, 2018, 01:19:00 pm »
Ingame Name:Huge
Forum Name:Huge
Serial:

Name of player you're complaining against:Mady
What rule have they broken:Huge|CC has been jailed by [IGC]!MaDy|neXus for 10 minutes (Rule 2 — Cheating/Exploiting x1)
Date/Time the rule was broken:[2018-09-09] (12:53:41)
Evidence of them breaking a rule:Well, which rule says spwan kill new players not allowed, was a player abusing safezone and i told mady that jail  this guy he said simply that do /report however mady was seeing him!!,  i think  he isnt staff metrial because he jailed me  without warning , also he should have jailed this guy not me ,  and i think spawn kill new players is allowed @Glenno  this isnt the first time to do that with me now i won't forgive him again , mady flames, mady abuses, mady spams, mady does anyshit, and he tried to help the cop to escape from me!!

which rule says that i think mady did not read the rules

no forgiveness any more
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: Complaint-Mady
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 03:32:25 pm »
Spawnkilling is not allowed but camping in a safe zone is not allowed as well. In your case I would have done the same and simply killed the person who was hiding in the safe zone. Please explain @!MaDy

Offline Huge

• Senior Community Member
  • My life is my message
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 03:50:50 pm »
Spawnkilling is not allowed but camping in a safe zone is not allowed as well. In your case I would have done the same and simply killed the person who was hiding in the safe zone. Please explain @!MaDy
he should have warned me before jailing right ! but he jailed me after that he made a note says spawn killing isnt allowed please sir glenno please remove this punishment from my record and i want my revenge, if he will tell you i did note before jailing him i have the proof
 the proof

and if one was in crip then left to join swat, is nizwa will flame your mom hmm what is your reactions then, that happened with me some members left nxs and joined ma group so he flammed ma mom
the proof

@Glenno
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 03:57:54 pm »
he should have warned me before jailing right ! but he jailed me after that he made a note says spawn killing isnt allowed please sir glenno please remove this punishment from my record and i want my revenge, if he will tell you i did note before jailing him i have the proof
 the proof

Revenge? This is not about revenge.

Anyway, I do not think this is a 'staff' complaint but a punishment appeal. Punishment will be removed from your punish log, because Mady warned you after you were jailed. Besides, camping in safe zones is not allowed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal