Quantcast

Author Topic: IGC Economy Guide by Marx (Under construction)  (Read 4452 times)

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
IGC Economy Guide by Marx (Under construction)
« on: July 20, 2018, 07:09:40 am »
This guide is dedicated to help community members economically, by giving tips and advice as to how they can earn more than they spend and maintain a stable and healthy balance concerning money and property.

A very common thing I see in this server and a thing that makes me concerned, is the fact that people often give/take loans and then find themselves.
More than once have we seen people getting or giving loans, and after some time we get problems such as: '' I can't repay the loan'' or ''Give me back my money you scammer'' etc. As a result, many people have gotten into unnecessary trouble. Thus, my first piece of advice is to never borrow or lend money to people.

Secondly, don't earn to work, work to earn. Being a Criminal or Cop often leads to loss, rather than earnings. Cops and Criminals earn money which they mostly spend on stuff just so they can do these jobs. Ammo,Tools,Vehicles etc. This is why I suggest not doing cop or criminal when strapped for cash, but rather do a civilian job which gives a lot of cash or do a task for anybody willing to pay you.

Under construction
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

khush1412

Re: IGC Economy Guide by Marx (Under construction)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 07:22:07 am »
My advice on this topic is Being a civilian is also a big question which job is best so let me tell top 5 jobs (which I think it's top 5 and earned good cash from them)

1. Fisherman : if u do this with speedy boat it's fastest earning job ye sometimes it becomes boring but u can do jobs by listening music and for good money I will suggest it.

2.Mail Carrier : This job gave me nice money its available in LV LS and SF I will suggest LV mail carrier for good money and SF mail carrier for good xp.
3. Trucker : So this job is good as well as others this job can pay u a ton of money by doing deliveries for bussiness ask any business owners if they need workers u can earn 15K-25K per delivery (bussiness delivery).

4.Photographer : this is also a good source to earn money u can do it as fast as u can if there is like 10+ players and u have help or fast car u can earn a ton of money .

5. Pilot : This job was in 1st number but due to salary decreased I see less people doing this but it's still nice job if u are L2+ u can do it nicely.

Offline Raider

• Community Member
  • Probably sleeping
  • In-Game Name: Raider
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 04:42:38 pm »
There is really nothing wrong with your guide marx, its just that stuff is incredibly expensive compared to the money were getting. Im not coming online again until its changed. And no its not some threat I just got shocked after doing some calculations.
Raider/Sargon

Offline Mpatrol

• Senior Community Member
  • Princess Of IGC.
  • Group: SA Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Mpatrol-CTA
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 06:48:18 am »
@Raider

The prices have been reduced lately. However... The payments are still questionable.
Princess of IGC.
Firefighter Commander (L6).
Owns a questionable amount of cars.
Proud owner of the Emerald Isle Hotel.

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 08:22:04 am »
Our players are spoiled af. They used to play on other servers before IGC was launched and had high civ/cop/crim stats and tons of cash. They had all stuff they wanted and had the best vehicles. After IGC was launched, people joined and had to start all over again, expecting they could reach the same as they did on an other server within no time. It is clearly nonense to expect you can buy an Infernus after three hours of work. Or to earn one mil in 1 day. Just lower your expectations and set goals. Hard work can be fun and it will prevent people to stop playing because they have everything they want.

@Marx about loans and stuff. I will add a server rule to inform people it is their very own responsibility if they decide to lend money to someone.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 11:00:17 am by Glenno »

Offline Raider

• Community Member
  • Probably sleeping
  • In-Game Name: Raider
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 05:49:21 pm »
@Raider

The prices have been reduced lately. However... The payments are still questionable.

Went also offline on forums, and saw it today. Yup I'm back and I am happy :)
Raider/Sargon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal