Quantcast

Author Topic: Information about INTERPOL and Details  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Ince

• Community Member
  • I fear no man.
  • Group: Interpol
  • In-Game Name: Ince
Information about INTERPOL and Details
« on: March 04, 2018, 05:06:10 am »

This is the second essay written on the Law Board,related to Interpol,The second official Law Group of IGC.

Information About Interpol Ranks

• Interpol Chief: The Interpol Chief is responisble for the general prosperity and organisation of Interpol.Main duties include organising training and missions for Interpol,managing relations with other Law Enforcement Groups and Units and is also responsible for Interpol's prescense on the forums.
Current Chief(s):Ince

• Interpol Diplomats:Interpol Diplomats are responsible for anything related to bureaucracy related to Interpol and is also the right hand of the Chief.Main duties include managing relations with other groups,maintaining organisation in Interpol but also takes care of Interpol's image on forums.
Current Diplomat(s):Lannister

• Interpol Special Forces:Interpol's Special Forces are the most reliable,well-trained and suitable Officers do eliminate crime on IGC and co-operating with eachother in training and missions.Main Duties include eliminating crime,co-operating with other Law firms and also organising missions.
Current Special Forces Officers:-

• Interpol Air,Navy,Military Forces:These ranks are the backbone of Interpol.They are responsible for eliminating crime,whenever and wherever it is.Air,Sea,Land.Main duties includue eliminating crime,participating in training and missions and being there when IGC has any criminal problems.(Keep in mind these are separate ranks that an Officer can choose after passing his trial period)
Current Air,Navy,Military Forces:Lannister (Both Diplomat and Navy)

• Interpol Peace Maintenance:This rank is very important to Interpol since those officers are responsbile for doing the dirty work in missions and training,maintaining peace on IGC thus keeping SA safe but also reporting any issue to staff members if it is anything IGC related or to the Chief if it is anything related to Interpol's inner peace.
Current Peace Maintenance Units:-

• Interpol Trial Officer:This rank is where officers are trained and tested with the aim of winning the confidence of the Chief(s).Trial Officers are simple Police Units who work to eliminate crime but also to become a higher rank in Interpol.When passing trial,Officers can choose any rank between Air,Navy and Military Forces,but also Peace Maintenance.
Current Trial Officer(s):Uzi (Currently passing training)

Thank you for your attention and thank you for reading.
By:Ince,in co-operation with Lannister (Chief and Diplomat of Interpol).[/list]

Offline Raider

• Community Member
  • Probably sleeping
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: Raider
Re: Information about INTERPOL and Details
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 05:12:55 am »
Cool, I read the introduction and read this too. I can see that Interpol has much potential so I wish you luck in getting to the top, I KNOW that Interpol will reach the top with the enthusiasm that the group has ::)
Raider/Sargon

Offline Ince

• Community Member
  • I fear no man.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 05:14:48 am »
Cool, I read the introduction and read this too. I can see that Interpol has much potential so I wish you luck in getting to the top, I KNOW that Interpol will reach the top with the enthusiasm that the group has ::)
Thank you Raider.I also hope that Interpol reaches the top someday but we need to recruit more members since you can see that most of the important ranks are empty.

Offline Excuend

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: Special Weapons and Tactics
  • In-Game Name: Excuend
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 05:45:53 am »
Ince, if you ever need help. Please don't hesitate to call me. :)

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 10:56:48 am »

SWAT TEAM ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
SANTA MARIA BAY, LOS SANTOS
SAN ANDREAS

Announcement name: Announcement regarding the opening of SWAT facilities for membera of Interpol
Announcement ID: 07032017-Interpol

To all members of Interpol and the Special Weapons and Tactics Team,

The Commander of the SWAT Team and the Chief of Interpol have agreed about increasing cooperation. Currently, the SWAT Team is the only active law group abd the SWAT Team is in need of other, trustable law groups who are able to Make San Andreas Great and Safe Again.

The SWAT Team wants to help Interpol to grow by opening most of the SWAT facilities. This means that Interpol has access to all SWAT bases, most of the vehicles, boats and helicopters. We also wish to extend our joint trainings and patrolling.

Sincerely,

Glenno
Commander of the SWAT Team
SWAT Administrative Department

Offline Ince

• Community Member
  • I fear no man.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 02:10:33 pm »

Interpol Administration Bureau
Headquarters:Santa Maria Bay,San Andreas(Rented from SWAT Team)

Announcement name: SWAT Team Alliance and Cooperation Agreement
Announcement ID: 01-SWAT Team

An announcement to all Interpol members regarding the agreement of an alliance between us and Special Weapons And Tactics:This is a confirmation of Glenno's (Commander of Special Weapons And Tactics) and Ince's (Interpol chief) agreement for an alliance.Interpol officers and forces will do their utmost to make SWAT's time worthy,due to the fact that the Law Enforcement side has only one official group and that is a big setback for the safety of SA.Therefore,Interpol has agreed to have good relations with their providers,SWAT Team,to make sure that SA remains safe and isn't taken over by criminals.Interpol officials are very thankful to SWAT for their immense contributions to our development and we will make sure that we are worth your time and effort.

Sincerely,
Ince
Interpol Chief.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 11:42:50 pm »
Locked for inactivity

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal