Quantcast

Author Topic: Banned for 5 hours du to using spray??  (Read 2349 times)

Banned for 5 hours du to using spray??
« on: January 06, 2018, 01:07:26 pm »
So basically I was a police and on 1v2.... I was against Spyno and shomile
shomile was a healer for spyno .. so I decided to use my spray to kill spyno.

when that happened, shomile the staff jailed me for 4 minutes and the reason was griefing. I asked her wtf ? what did I do ?
she answerd that using spray is illegal
I said : where is the rule??
she said that she puts it "now"
I said I don't give a shit about what she puts now is there any rule ?
she didn't answer
I replied ok so let us play well and behave

.. then I described to her that I am smart to use spray against an enemy and a healer and it is not prohibited too so I don't care if people in server are not that smart to think about it!

then I said I played my cards well

then SHE DECIDED TO KICK ME WITH A NONSENSE REASON IS SHOWN DOWN THERE

great job choosing the staffs ... now who is gonna compensate for me these 5 hours ?!

And please, If someone got prove of anything please screenshot from the game only..

For chat log I want glenno to open the main chat file and search for the 5:20 GMT

because shomile actually lied and send fake and edited main chat in discord and I'm ready to show it.

we don't forget that:
I agree that my powers will be provoked when I break any IGC rule or when I misuse any of my powers:
I agree that I will always think fair and logically. I will punish based on those thoughts and the evidence the reporter made.

Greetings..
AboodXS
 -----------
edit :Please check before 2-5 minutes from 5:20 GMT

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 01:45:53 pm by AboodXS »

Re: Banned for 5 hours du to using spray??
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 02:09:35 pm »
First things first, you griefed by ramming Spyno, after telling you multiple times you didn't stop. I didn't jail u and I let you continue after u left your car, than you started using the spray (which a lot of you will say there is no rule about it, but I clearly warned everyone in a note 5 minutes before that, in the note ive stated that you shouldn't use the spray until we clear things out about it) ive warned you about using the spray, but no you continued. Ive then jailed you for griefing (ramming counts as griefing). When I did that, you started saying things like youre smart, everyones dumb etc, basically calling us dumb. (I unfortunately do not have the logs but I have multiple people that have seen what happened). Ive warned you about complaining after the punishment and told you that if you have any issue about it, you can post on the forum, but no, you still continued which led me into banning you. I'll admit that 5 hours was harsh, and only should have been 1 hour. In the end you broke some rules, ive punished, you started being annoying/toxic, ive warned you, you continued and than I banned you. And to all the people that said there are no rules about it, if we added a rule for everything, F9 would be full (plus 70% of the people don't read the rules as they are right now). Its expected that there are no rules for some obvious stuff like that. Wait your punishment out and hopefully you'll come back and not break the rules again.
You just should have waited the 3 minutes out, and than complained.
Oh and also, I'm a male.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 02:12:12 pm by Shomile »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: Banned for 5 hours du to using spray??
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 02:28:51 pm »
There is no reason to make rules for every single thing we can give punishments for. Especially because we believe that every person has at least some sort of common sense. Spraying people to prevent them from fighting/playing is not allowed. Besides, you were acting very cocky and you still do in this topic.

Even though five hours might be a a bit 'too much', the punishment is valid and that's why I mark this complaint as invalid.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal