Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Mr. Zombie  (Read 3432 times)

Complaint - Mr. Zombie
« on: July 20, 2017, 11:18:54 am »
My IG/Discord name: Qurid
Admin name: Mr. Zombie
Evidence: Today I was punished in Discord for breaking the Discord "rules". First off, I was provoked and then responded to it by flaming that person, as seen in the screenshot here: https://i.gyazo.com/0eb60a3e04e11b97d7382ebfbcd335dc.png. Yes, I did flame. However, as far as I know there are no written Discord rules and the person who provoked me did not get the same treatment as I did. Therefore, Mr. Zombie wrongly punished me and judged the situation poorly. I've always been told to "just ignore people" if they're flaming on Discord. Why was this not the case this time? Why was I kicked from Discord? If I get punished for flaming, then Mokich should be too.

Admins should know when to punish and when not to punish. Mr. Zombie clearly did not know the difference.

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
Re: Complaint - Mr. Zombie
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 01:01:58 pm »
Well, I warned you after you insulted that guy  , you replied me with '' Lmao Fuck off He provoked me You dumb shit '' thats why I kicked you. If you can see the reason of the kick I typed  '' Behave'' , when you joined back I told you to send me screenshots  of his provoking you said '' Imma report you '' .. You could just send me screenshots of every sentence he provoked you in without saying more shits.

Proofs :
http://imgur.com/a/GVEIB

EDIT : Forgot to tell you that , I warned him at PM and told him not to provoke anyone if you wanna screenshot I can give u.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 01:05:53 pm by Mr.Zombie »
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 01:38:48 pm »
I did tell you he provoked me, and you did also see it. However, you said "btw, "stfu" isn't punishable" Which isn't, I agree. However, neither should reacting to a provocation such as telling someone to stfu out of nowhere.

Also, you should always investigate two sides of the story. If he send you a screenshot with only my text in it, perhaps you should wonder WHY I reacted in such manner. And yes, you did forget to tell me you warned him too. But as I said before, as far as I know there's no Discord rules.

Anyway, I don't care too much, I just don't like injustice.

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 02:35:46 pm »
I did tell you he provoked me, and you did also see it. However, you said "btw, "stfu" isn't punishable" Which isn't, I agree. However, neither should reacting to a provocation such as telling someone to stfu out of nowhere.

Also, you should always investigate two sides of the story. If he send you a screenshot with only my text in it, perhaps you should wonder WHY I reacted in such manner. And yes, you did forget to tell me you warned him too. But as I said before, as far as I know there's no Discord rules.

Anyway, I don't care too much, I just don't like injustice.
I kicked you because you kept insulting after I warned you.
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 11:06:59 am »
The link doesn't work, so I am judging based on what has been posted in this topic.

Flaming a player because he/she provoked you does not solve a thing. Mr.Zombie was acting correctly by warning you first.

Invalid complaint.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal