Quantcast

Author Topic: TGOD Mafia Official page - Info & Rules  (Read 2766 times)

Offline [TGOD]WizKhalifa

• GANG GANG Or Die.
  • Group: TGOD Three 6 Mafia
  • In-Game Name: WizKhalifa
TGOD Mafia Official page - Info & Rules
« on: July 08, 2017, 11:48:14 am »

Boss
WizKhalifa

UnderBoss
JuicyJ
Ledbert
FloydMayweather
OG Taylor
JuicyJ 2

KK Dealer
HuskyBro

Gpozzy
Mero
Lil Taylor
Tishu

Vaios21

New Taylor
ShyLix
hitlerSdaddy

Sternsaxon
GrenWerld_-
Members
37Savage
KillGamer
~Seven
BIBO2000
barbossa
sohail14p
Wintredss
Norbex
Frank
ChevyWoods

Group In-Game Info:
:It's Taylor gang ya'll lame niggas, A Criminal group who smash the shit outta cops. Group is ruled by WizKhalifa, 7ooda and Ledbert. We can be found all over San andreas. You can find us either turfing/robbing or Killing pigs all over the state. We don't have pigs in our group. If you saw any of ma dogs working for Law enforcement, just hit me up with a phone call! If you ain't heared bout us, then you're probably deaf!

Real info about the gang
:The Taylor Gang was originally coined in 2006 to refer to "Taylor's" who are supporters of Wiz Khalifa. Taylor Gang Ent. was founded in 2008 by Khalifa. The record label was named after Khalifa's alma mater, Taylor Allderdice High School, and his affinity for Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers.Taylor Gang Ent. began as Khalifa's fan base network, street team and home to his crew. The entity later became a full entertainment company encompassing record label, management services, production & film companies. Chevy Woods, Berner, and Tuki Carter all signed to the record label in 2011. In December 2012, Juicy J joined the entertainment company. In 2013, Ty Dolla $ign joined the company as well. In 2014, J.R. Donato signed to the label. King Ken & Kmatic KelZ signed to the label in early 2016. The whole gang blows Weed as Wiz Khalifa got his own Kush Grown KK (Khalifa Kush). As then Gang enjoys repping the gang, fucking bitches, blowing weed, sipping gin and rolling joints for the shows.

1.Never be a cop without a permission from the founder himself, as it's a criminal group.
                 2.Never Pickpocket your gangmates unless you're joking with eachother. (if he didn't accept the joke and sent a SS to me you'll be Demoted)
                  3.Always be Nice to your mates and never leave em back when fighting cops. (Remember Teamwork)
                  4.Don't ask for promotions, I'll always be there to promote you when you earn it.
                  5.you can ask for money nicely from other mates but don't flame/spam them when they say no.
                  6.Never help pigs in any of there activities that messes up with our rules. (Arresting crims/Van heist/ Cnr)
                  7.If you see a member breaking these rules, just warn him and if he didn't listen, just SS and pm me.
                  8.Most importantly, have fun and enjoy fucking cops and robbing, Smoke weed everyday!!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:33:31 am by [TGOD]WizKhalifa »
TaylorGangOrDie.

I do what I want, Fuck what They say, What yo' think? Bitch, It's TaylorGang.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal