Quantcast

Author Topic: Staff Complaint - UnRegular  (Read 5511 times)

Offline RoNeX

• I'm The King - Ca$hout Crew
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: RoNeX
Staff Complaint - UnRegular
« on: July 03, 2017, 02:20:09 pm »
IG Name : RoNeX
Forum Name : RoNeX
Serial : Later bcs i am not in game
Complaning Unregular

Well , I was standing in Blueberry with Spyno & UnRegular & Rekkles , Me and spyno and rekkles was criminals, Suddenly this guy Rekkles came and kill me with chainsaw , I reported this guy , He and Unregular was joking/laughing in blueberry after he killed me , UnRegular Handled the report so i thought he will punish him or at least warn him but he didn't do anything after sometime i asked him what about my report , he said he was joking mate , I told him but i wasn't joking with u guys , i was just standing , Killing people not a joke , And your have to warn him at least or punish him , Rekkles came and told regular get in and told him lets go PC , Thats all .. Spyno saw all of that , And i haven't SS but i have SS from the logs that he killed me and i reported him , You can check logs maybe to know that this complaint is valid or not ..  http://imgur.com/a/9hSU6
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 02:22:03 pm by RoNeX »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: Staff Complaint - UnRegular
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 02:30:46 pm »
It's starting to become a sick thing that players only get satisfied when they see another player getting punished.
Besides, it is up to staff members to decide whether a player should be punished or not. We do not let other people tell us that we 'should' punish people whenever you feel like.

I'll have a look at the details of this complaint soon.

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 02:35:09 pm »
Well , Its not necessary this player should be punished @Glenno  , at least he should warn him maybe
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 02:36:42 pm by RoNeX »

Offline UnRegular

• Community Member
  • In God we trust 🙏🏻
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 02:40:41 pm »
Already warned him in group chat.

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 02:51:40 pm »
group chat ? , Nigga your group is SWAT his group is Outrage are u kidding me

Offline UnRegular

• Community Member
  • In God we trust 🙏🏻
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 02:57:28 pm »
If you cannot handle a joke that is your fault.
You know we were joking

PS:
Talking about carrot.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 02:59:01 pm by UnRegular »

Offline Rekkles

• Community Member
  • Outrage Forever Forever Outrage
  • Group: Outrage
  • In-Game Name: Rekkles
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 03:04:45 pm »
sry for posting here  but  i am involved in this  i was joking with spyno carrot unregular and this guy was with us running and stuff  but he got triggered when i killed him i act didnt kill in purpose  i thought he was spyno anyway   i told him i am sry and even unregular warned us  to stop joking with ronex and we did and spyno his groupmate told him we were joking and asked him to chill too.

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 03:11:42 pm »
Well , @Rekkles  You didn't say u sorry u just said *Shit* , And lemme Show them ur lie , If u checked the Screenshot i posted u will know than spyno was killed by mr.carrot before u killed by just 10 sec .. Check screenshot here https://imgur.com/a/9hSU6

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 03:14:02 pm »
And something more , Spyno told me make a complaint .. (GROUP) [Ca$hoC]Spyno: make a complaint

Offline Rekkles

• Community Member
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 03:20:38 pm »
u said   u will not forgive lol also i dunno why u really want to have fun complaining or reporting other poeple is it really fun unregular told us to stop and we did and we were all having fun and  u were next to us until u got killed once and u got salty.. u said like 3 times he should at least warn and he actually did warn us to stop jking with u.

Offline Rekkles

• Community Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 03:23:50 pm »
Well , @Rekkles  You didn't say u sorry u just said *Shit* , And lemme Show them ur lie , If u checked the Screenshot i posted u will know than spyno was killed by mr.carrot before u killed by just 10 sec .. Check screenshot here https://imgur.com/a/9hSU6
lol thats what  i said pls learn to read mate  we were joking all of us check spyno carrot and me how  many times  we killed each other duh.. u make no sense u just want to get poeple punished no matter what if  u really dont want to joke why are u staying and talking next us?

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 03:39:47 pm »
lol thats what  i said pls learn to read mate  we were joking all of us check spyno carrot and me how  many times  we killed each other duh.. u make no sense u just want to get poeple punished no matter what if  u really dont want to joke why are u staying and talking next us?

Because i was robbing atm idiot

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 07:40:53 pm »
As UnRegular warned Carrot he is not going to get punished , Also I'll let @Glenno decide if Rekkles will get punished or not.
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline Rekkles

• Community Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 04:23:19 am »
As UnRegular warned Carrot he is not going to get punished , Also I'll let @Glenno decide if Rekkles will get punished or not.
we all got warned by the way he told  us to stop joking with ronex and we did so me carrot and spyno unregular said it in loc chat which i did mention many times.

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2017, 09:55:53 am »
Based on the things I read, I think Regular did a good job. Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal