Quantcast

Author Topic: Staff Complaint - Mackepper  (Read 3798 times)

Offline Juice

• Group: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff Complaint - Mackepper
« on: March 04, 2017, 07:20:03 pm »
Serial: 431E41A00FCDC45D74C3850269DFBA53
Account Name: Juice
IGN: [GSF]Juice

My complaint with Mackepper is that he abused his ability to punish by giving me a longer jail sentence than he should of. I was jailed for 20 minutes, a custom time. When shortly after he jailed another play for the same reason but they had a 10 minute jail.

[2017-03-05] (20:32:49) JAIL: [GSF]Juice has been jailed by [IGC]Mackepper|SWAT for 20 minutes (Rule 2 — Cheating/Exploiting)

[2017-03-05] (21:07:02) JAIL: momeneltayb has been jailed by [IGC]Mackepper|SWAT for 10 minutes (Rule 2 — Cheating/Exploiting x1)

As you can clearly see said player has x1 and I don't have any which means custom time right?
Why do I deserve a longer punishment than this player?

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
Re: Staff Complaint - Mackepper
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 06:53:04 am »
But you didn't say what you did.

Let's start saying that you are ex-staff. You clearly know the rules and you know what you did was againts the rules. Because after issuing you the punishment I warped to you, and asked you why you did it. You clearly said "I made something wrong, I got punished. Valid punish, now please leave" And yeah I left.

But now you come here saying "ohh, bad mackepper punished me more than other guy!!"

But yeah sadly I'm a staff who always take a SS before issuing a punishment. 

Spoiler: show

As you can see, you was exploiting CnR event abusing it so you shooted at me while there was no one able to shoot you. Clearly visible in the right corner of the picture where it says there's 40 seconds left to start the event.

By the way;

2.) Play the game fairly and as intended.
Cheating will get you banned.
Do not take advantage of bugs to make quick personal gains or give yourself any unfair advantages over other players.

You're lucky I just gave you a 20 minutes jail. As you basically cheated againts 14 players who were at the event too.

Offline Juice

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 07:30:18 am »
I'm not fighting what I did was wrong, sir. I'm fighting for my right to fair punishments, like everyone else. So just becaue I'm ex-staff means that all my punishments now are going to be longer than everyone elses?

Coming from Staff guidelines.

Punishments must be fair. Don't hand out ridiculous timed punishments. There is a default limit that goes up as the player keeps breaking rules use that unless told otherwise.

So ex-staff, staff, or regular player. I should not have gotten a 20 minutes punishment.

Offline Mackepper

• The Keeper
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 07:59:10 am »
It depends on the way you exploited nothing related about who were you or not.

Offline Ares

• Honourable
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 08:27:01 am »
If you report the bug the log might disappear  ;) ;)

Offline Juice

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 08:31:56 am »
I already told Emile about it. He said he fixed it but I can't cnrwarp when I'm on criminal team now at all.
And Ares this isn't a punishment appeal...

Unlike other servers IGC is prided for being a laid back chill server. We don't want our players thinking they must be on their toes at all times. As such we have a warning system and a punishment system that allows chances.

1.) You set a custom time to the punishment handed out.
2.) You did not warn me.
Punishments must be fair. Don't hand out ridiculous timed punishments. There is a default limit that goes up as the player keeps breaking rules use that unless told otherwise.
3.) I shouldn't be punished for a developers fault. I could shoot, thus I expected it to be normal.
4.) You mention me being Ex Staff, but it clearly says PLAYERS. Doesn't mention anything about being an Ex Staff member, an ex QA member etc.

If you are unsure about anything ask another staff member, or a higher level staff.

You could've asked another member of staff what the appropriate action to take is, rather than set a custom time on a punishment without warning me due to a ridiculous mindset you have.

And the rule doesn't vary does it? Unless I have the wrong section of F9 which mentions shooting before an event is clearly punishable for 20 minutes. I assume you can't punish me for something that isn't CLEARLY mentioned, it doesn't say cheating/exploiting to an extent will give you 'X' punishment.

This is ridiculous, you're just twisting words.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:37:02 am by Juice »

Offline Mackepper

• The Keeper
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 09:41:11 am »
I won't warn someone who clearly know the rules, not for cheating. 

You don't want me to vary the rule? Cool, then let me ban you for cheating as the rule says that.

Why are you complaining about me when actually what I did was good for you?

Offline Mackepper

• The Keeper
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 12:02:15 pm »
Quote from: 'Infinity link' pid='1628' dateline='1488728339'
And you were laughing "hhhh" when NYS was exploiting infrond of you (exploit where you avoid bringing someone to jail). Yeah how does it feel when someone exploits on you? I see it feels so bad that you had to make custom time so he feels your wrath..

He killed a criminal who was inside a vehicle blowing up this one, where's the exploit there?

Anwyays don't post here anymore because you're not involved (THIS IS A WARNING, BEFORE YOU SAY WE DON'T WARN)

Offline Juice

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 06:10:02 pm »

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 06:29:24 pm »
@Juice I understand why he punished you for longer. You're an experience player and know the rules, and are an ex staff member therefore are held to higher standard than the average player.

@Mackepper Next time if the players are breaking the same rule punish them for the same amount of time, unless it's been broken more than once.
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal