Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: Staff Complaint - NaTz  (Read 4110 times)

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
Re: Staff Complaint - NaTz
« on: February 27, 2017, 05:44:59 pm »
You, don't demand anything lol??

Oh a board doesn't have rules? The forum as a whole has a set of rules go read em.. If a board doesn't then you should be following the forum as a whole anyways.. Boards generally don't have rules but guidelines of what should be in that board anyways.

If I'm correct you said "fuck your mother" and got warned?? You expect to not get warned or punished for that? Go look at other reports and tell me what's not fair? Everything is between GSF members and Jane.. Then Jane joined GSF lol... Soo tf?

Here's a wonderful idea I just make something for the certain people in GSF that I keep seeing on forum complaints and everytime you log in ingame it pops up an you have to wait five minutes until you can close it. It'll be every last rule that is posted in game and forums.. That should help solve things..

Tired of seeing this board filled with bs. Keep complaints valid.
I love lions.

Offline annex

• Community Member
Staff Complaint - NaTz
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 03:38:18 pm »
Serial: 0E69EFDF84B04807B4FCF1C3DC95B8E3
Account Name: pussyslayer
IGN: [GSF]annex

This guy literally cannot comprehend, read, analyze or understand ANYTHING. > Staff complaint > Goes ultra-whore mode and decides to delete every post he doesn't like which is TOTALLY relevant to the post.

I demand the removal of my warning due to this board having no clear rules or guidelines on what to post and what not to post, and since the OP has directly involved me and mentioned me in this you have no right to say what's useless and what's not, removing my post just shows how I'm saying the truth. You get salty when I say fuck your mother, but then you say it's trivial when someone else's family gets insulted. Suggest the addition of Board Rules for every board so users can know what not to post. Thank you for removing my warning, if it's not removed enjoy a staff complaint/punishment appeal.

I laugh at how unorganized and incompetent this staff team is, do you guys even communicate?

The topic is literally about you not muting for that reason, so how about you learn to slowly read and comprehend the letters in a post which eventually form up words to create sentences and even paragraphs! Choo choo on your salt train boy.

I got warned for 'irrelevant/useless posts' even though the board has no clear rules or guidelines on what is considered relevant or useless. Also as I am directly mentioned in that complaint, TWICE. I have the right to make my point about how unorganized and illiterate the staff team can be, no communication, nothing.

I said okay NaTz fuck your mother too trivial! > Warned on forum. Which totally validates my point to an extent that I'm right, since he got salty to a level of post deletion as well as reacting irrationally (which staff should not do) and warning me on forum for a non-existent/hidden rule I clearly do not know about.

I demand my warning gets removed, same as Cyber's mute. This NaTz guy gets punished & a clear code of conduct and board rules for EVERY BOARD to eradicate confusion and staff abuse, it's funny how the staff are getting confused themselves rather than the players, isn't it now?

• Public Staff Code of Conduct
  • Warning Removal
  • Addition of Board Rules
  • Formal Apology from NaTz
  • Formal Warning to NaTz
  • Establishing Order in IGC
  • Equality

All of these demands are reasonable and fair. If you call me absurd in any way based on my list of demands, then you clearly have something against public code of conduct & board rule additions. And NaTz acted irrationally without stating 'X' rule or quoting a CLEAR understanding of the rule I broke without warning nor, board rule quota.

Thank you for reading my totally legit and valid staff complaint. Do not reply with arrogance else that just shows the lack of professionalism within the Staff Team.

#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 03:51:11 pm »
Also as I am directly mentioned in that complaint, TWICE. I have the right to make my point about how unorganized and illiterate the staff team can be, no communication, nothing.

So you say that there are no especific rules on this board, correct? Then how you know that you've the right to reply if you've been mentioned?

I said okay NaTz fuck your mother

Honestly if you insult my mother you might be sure you'll end up banned, and you're asking to remove a forum warning of 20%? Come on.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 03:54:31 pm »
If I say fuck your mother I get permanently banned? But when a GSF members mother gets insulted it's fine, too trivial? And then this incompetent douchebag says we should go back to Club Penguin if we get offended by that?  :fp:

Is there any communication within the Staff Team, seriously? Yeah & I'd like my warning removed as it was totally undeserved since there are no clear board rules nor anything irrelevant I posted.
#jamgod

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 03:55:11 pm »
Quote from: 'Gus link' dateline='1477357677'
5.) Do not spam the forum or people's inboxes.
  • Spamming would be posting irrelevant messages in a topic or sending people irrelevant messages that they do not want.

I'm done talking to you, trying to explain every single thing in detail. I stated my opinion on discord #staff. @Gus you do whatever you want with these guys and this complaint.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 03:57:30 pm »
Do you know the meaning of irrelevant?

irrelevant
??r?l?v(?)nt/Submit
adjective
not connected with or relevant to something.

The entire report is about 'X' rule and 'X' being valid against us, but invalid when we're the victims. And you're mentioning Gus saying he can do whatever he wants with us? DO YOU NOT FUCKING REALIZE THIS COMPLAINT IS AGAINST YOU? NOT AGAINST ME? What will you ban all of GSF because I said something you deemed useless? Sounds like a very rational thing to do actually, amirite?

Get off your high horse, you're the one being reported right now, not me. :)
#jamgod

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 04:01:52 pm »
https://forum.igcrpg.com/index.php?topic=1617.msg11441#msg11441

This also makes me laugh, says its childish and trivial that we care about it, then calls the report valid? Oh & also I am behaving, I haven't been muted except once for a week. Or since I've been unbanned so, yes. I am behaving. Complaining about you doesn't make me a rule breaker, if you call it that, go ahead.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:03:38 pm by annex »
#jamgod

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 04:28:58 pm »
annex the problem here is that we (IGC and specially Gus) gave everyone more freedom to say some insults like fuck, dickhead, whatever. And that's because we all (including Gus) know how fucked is CIT with those things, you gotta get muted for calling someone idiot, in a game that is +18 years old.

But GSF is taking this freedom to the limit, I know that you're are a gangsta group, so you talk like that for the sake of RP, etc. But there's a moment when you should stop behaving like that towards people that it's not from your group. For example for me is okay that you see me and you call me HEY BITCH or whatever because I know you and I know it's RP.
However, what if there's a guy that hates being flamed? Or just imagine that you meet a newbie and you guys tell him those things, what will he think about IGC?

So I guess that the warning is, exactly that, a warning. A way to tell you guys that you should refrain for those actions with people who doesn't like it. I hope you understand what I mean.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 04:32:25 pm »
I didn't get muted, I'm not complaining about getting muted at all, lol.

I'm complaining about the HUGE inequality in handling our reports & other peoples reports. For us, it's invalid. For them it's valid because flaming someones mother is bad!

We should go to Club Penguin, but others should go get therapy for the emotional damage we've caused them? I'm complaining about this guy being an absolute douchebag and a triggerpostdeletingwhore, if that's a word.

He doesn't even read, or know what relevancy is, yet I get warned for 'X', 'X' & 'X'.

Read the report again Mackepper, you'll understand what it's about, not what you think it's about.
#jamgod

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 05:52:54 pm »
I didn't even say fuck your mother in the first place or get muted for it  :fp:

He posted this:
Well first, I am NOT contradicting myself. I mean, what? What if you read the whole post and stop jumping on words? Second, I didn't even notice the reporter's group, why would I even check? Like: Oh, GSF? GUILTY, idgaf! Groupless? Oh, this is a nice guy! Third, if you get offended by such insult after killing a random kid who gets mad for getting killed - Club Penguin is the solution! Thanks to disney! Fourth, this complaint is getting confusing and going off topic. Fifth, why is so many people involved and replying? Going on like this, everyone should've replied here by tomorrow. And last but not least, if "fuck off" is not worth a punishment, I won't go around calling out names and telling them to fuck off.

I replied saying this:

ok natz fuck your mother, you sound like a nice guy!

He warned me for having an 'irrelevant/useless post'. Not for flaming or anything else. Again the huge inequality gap mentioning GSF and what not, first off it didn't even involve my gang at first, but your little Polish leader started flaming us/provoking us randomly, I even reported him, secondly why does he say it's too trivial then get salty over it to the point that my post is valid? If he got 'mad' over that and then tells us to go to Club Penguin? Tf???

Does anyone in this fucking server know how to read? Do I need to use simple sentences or? Please explain. And what do you mean I don't get to demand. I have every right to as THERE is no rule saying I can't demand, same thing as there's no rule saying I can't post somewhere. Just a 'irrelevancy rule'. I suggest adding one if that's the case my son.

It's not bs, it's a valid legit complaint, you just don't know how to read, also you mention Jane although this has nothing to do with her? Again it's baffling how you people are acting like I broke a rule or so, unless 'irrelevant post' is considered deviant to a level where I'm a top notch rule breaker I'd suggest getting new glasses or ADHD medicine to help out.

Again this isn't exactly a punishment appeal, it's a complaint. If you're hurt by some demands I can go appeal my warning. Nice professional staff response though btw. Pathetic management. When do staff applications open up? Looks like you need more qualified candidates like me :) :) :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:59:19 pm by annex »
#jamgod

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 07:48:06 pm »
As it seems like my list of demands are only going to cause controversy and assumptions that I've actually broken rules, I'll just go suggest my 'demands??', you can lock this unless you want to go on banning me for getting warned for useless posts!
#jamgod

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 04:48:52 am »
If I ban you it'll be for how no one wants you on the server except your groupmates.. You can go "suggest" your demands, however that doesn't mean I'll just give in to whatever you want..lol Byee
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal