Quantcast

Author Topic: Staff Complaint - Adeeb & Emile  (Read 7019 times)

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• Senior Community Member
  • not nice text
  • Group: Sharia Police
Staff Complaint - Adeeb & Emile
« on: February 27, 2017, 12:34:19 pm »
Acc name: massive (second account: pathetic420)
Serial: 8153FE02C9445C125DE7D9466D9714B2

So to start off, it's pretty simple. These 2 individuals have muted me for "flaming" even though I have done nothing to them. I wanted to witness what's happening around in my second account and saw that there are still people provoking GSF and myself for no fucking reason, the community members are pathetic and so are these 2 staffs.

I will start off with Adeeb. I was talking normally to Pancake, see how he is doing and other stuff, making time go faster a little bit and for no absolute reason, he goes on and starts saying that GSF should invite me because I am a toxic shit as they are. That's an insult right there to GSF and to myself, we do have feelings but hearing that he says that we are toxic is just something that this person shouldn't have let out from his mouth but from his ass, we do know that we are toxic ourselves but do we say it out in the public? Only when it is needed. Pancake and I continued chatting till Alba (One of the members in GSF) starts saying some stuff, he said nothing that could have hurt him because we are people that are helping to save aleppo. I have heard that Annex saying that "fuck your mother" is a trivial insult and we should not get muted from that. I got muted by Adeeb by saying "hey adeeb, fuck your mom". It should be considered that Adeeb has no idea what is happening to himself and should be either considering to give him a warning or talk about his mental issues that he is currently having.

Now, the fun part of this ridiculous story, Emile. Emile joined and i have said "grand master emile the autistic idiot is here", you know giving him some attention since he needs that because he is a head developer and we should appreciate his work, not to mention that his stupid group is currently named "Emile's_AUTISTIC_Farm" or whatever the fuck the name is, so it means that he is autistic, lol. So I am saying "fuck your mom" and I get muted for an hour. Stupid, ridiculous and probably it's because of his autism.

A confirmation from a staff is here. He says that it's way too trivial to get muted.

Not my fault that you have no idea what the fuck to do as to how to punish people, it's your fucking fault and you should consider how to handle your punishments. If you don't know how to, why the fuck are you here in the first place?

I want this to get resolved, you should, guys, accept Annex into the staff team as he clearly knows what the fuck is happening to this community and he definitely knows how to handle punishments, this man has seen a lot of stuff in his life, more than you autistic individuals (referring to the whom I am complaining against) and you should give him a chance.

@annex  and those from GSF who were online are involved here so don't you dare punishing them.
Commissioner of Sharia Police.

Offline Infinity

• Group: G S F
Re: Staff Complaint - Adeeb & Emile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 12:57:29 pm »
Lol man who cares what Pencake speaks. GSF is dream group for that mentally ill polish pleb

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 01:05:10 pm »
"Fuck your mother" is punishable... Flaming family for no proper reason is definetly worth a mute. You could've asked other staffs is it's punishable. You don't have the right to flame someone's family just because one staff called it "too trivial".
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• not nice text
  • Group: Sharia Police
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 01:13:09 pm »
Quote from: 'Joanna link' dateline='1488218710'
"Fuck your mother" is punishable... Flaming family for no proper reason is definetly worth a mute. You could've asked other staffs is it's punishable. You don't have the right to flame someone's family just because one staff called it "too trivial".

@NaTz has something else to say about this since he, himself, confirmed it. I have no idea what are you talking about.

EDIT: Why are you ignoring the rest of my story? Why are you letting Pancake and not do anything about him?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 01:17:36 pm by Massive »
Commissioner of Sharia Police.

Offline NaTz

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 01:31:25 pm »
You can't handle a "fuck ur mommy" insult came from a random kid who decided to start a little tantrum for getting killed? If you want to play a game where the word "fuck" isn't allowed, I might have the perfect solution for you: Club Penguin. That's why I considered the other complaint "way too trivial". I can't understand why you started a tantrum cuz the complaint was set invalid though.

But randomly calling out names and saying "fuck your mom" is ridiculous and childish too, let me tell you.
About pancake, if you want him to be punished for "harassing" GSF, fill in a player complaint.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 01:35:31 pm by NaTz »

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 02:16:50 pm »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' dateline='1488221966'
Well first, I am NOT contradicting myself. I mean, what? What if you read the whole post and stop jumping on words? Second, I didn't even notice the reporter's group, why would I even check? Like: Oh, GSF? GUILTY, idgaf! Groupless? Oh, this is a nice guy! Third, if you get offended by such insult after killing a random kid who gets mad for getting killed - Club Penguin is the solution! Thanks to disney! Fourth, this complaint is getting confusing and going off topic. Fifth, why is so many people involved and replying? Going on like this, everyone should've replied here by tomorrow. And last but not least, if "fuck off" is not worth a punishment, I won't go around calling out names and telling them to fuck off.
You said 'Fuck your mother is too trivial' and its 'silly, childish and ridiculous'. So I believe Massive's punishment lines will be removed?

We wouldn't have run into this problem if IGC had some sort of Staff Code of Conduct.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:28:14 pm by I AM CYBER »
I quit

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 01:45:20 pm »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' dateline='1488220285'
You can't handle a "fuck ur mommy" insult came from a random kid who decided to start a little tantrum for getting killed? If you want to play a game where the word "fuck" isn't allowed, I might have the perfect solution for you: Club Penguin.

But randomly calling out names and saying "fuck your mom" is ridiculous and childish too, let me tell you.
About pancake, if you want him to be punished for "harassing" GSF, fill in a player complaint.
If thats the case, you should have punished Che_Guevara for flaming. STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. Staff are to remain impartial at all times, you can't just go around and let your personal feelings treat people differently. How come my Mom is any different than theirs?

I quit

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 01:46:55 pm »
Fuck your mother is too trivial, and you just said it yourself 'silly, childish and ridiculous'. Thus it's 'fine', since you don't get punished for childish behavior here, do you now? Oh and Joanna don't you act like you don't know shit, I told you on Main to shut that Polski kid up and you didn't do anything, he provokes first then wonders what happens next? NOW that sounds ridiculous to me. I don't want to get involved everytime some GSF fan boy talks shit. Laugh....

Oh and Cyber, your mother raised a GSF member! Thus too trivial!
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline NaTz

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 01:59:26 pm »
Well first, I am NOT contradicting myself. I mean, what? What if you read the whole post and stop jumping on words? Second, I didn't even notice the reporter's group, why would I even check? Like: Oh, GSF? GUILTY, idgaf! Groupless? Oh, this is a nice guy! Third, if you get offended by such insult after killing a random kid who gets mad for getting killed - Club Penguin is the solution! Thanks to disney! Fourth, this complaint is getting confusing and going off topic. Fifth, why is so many people involved and replying? Going on like this, everyone should've replied here by tomorrow. And last but not least, if "fuck off" is not worth a punishment, I won't go around calling out names and telling them to fuck off.

Offline NaTz

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 02:29:28 pm »
Oh right, you just reminded me. This is more like a punishment appeal and a player complaint in just one topic than a staff complaint.

Quote from: 'annex link' dateline='1488223723'
ok natz fuck your mother, you sound like a nice guy!
That's a useless reply and you've been warned for such.

Offline NaTz

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 03:24:40 pm »
Quote from: 'Gus link' dateline='1477357677'
5.) Do not spam the forum or people's inboxes.
  • Spamming would be posting irrelevant messages in a topic or sending people irrelevant messages that they do not want.

Wise yourselves before posting. You didn't get warned for saying "fuck your mother". You got warned for posting an irrelevant message here.
And now you're starting an argument here. Feel free to complaint. The warning will stay and more warnings will be issued for those posts:

Spoiler: show
Quote from: 'I AM CYBER link' dateline='1488225610'
There's no rule that explicitly states issuing out an warning for useless posts. Learn to read before jumping to conclusions?

You said 'Fuck your mother is too trivial' and its 'silly, childish and ridiculous'. Yet you got salty when someone takes a dig at you saying the same. Maybe you are the one who should join 'Club Penguin'. Thanks to disney, Right?

Take a back seat & let a higher staff or even Joanna (she's way professional than you) handle this complaint, since you are totally incompetent at your job which is not a surprise given your incompetence to read & comprehend properly. If this pissed you off, it probably means I'm telling the truth.

Quote from: 'annex link' dateline='1488225897'
I demand the removal of my warning due to this board having no clear rules or guidelines on what to post and what not to post, and since the OP has directly involved me and mentioned me in this you have no right to say what's useless and what's not, removing my post just shows how I'm saying the truth. You get salty when I say fuck your mother, but then you say it's trivial when someone else's family gets insulted. Suggest the addition of Board Rules for every board so users can know what not to post. Thank you for removing my warning, if it's not removed enjoy a staff complaint/punishment appeal.

I laugh at how unorganized and incompetent this staff team is, do you guys even communicate?

Offline Adeeb

• Veteran Community Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 03:55:18 pm »
Logs from #echo
I just got home and by chance was testing something Om made so I saw you and Pan breaking the rules
then Alba jumped in
CrotBOT - Today at 7:06 PM
(LV) pathetic420: break rules
[H]McFarland is now offline [Timed out]
(LV) pathetic420: what fucking rule did we break?
Adeeb - Today at 7:06 PM
if another staff says it's too trivial and you see it's in F9 then report them IG or on forums?
CrotBOT - Today at 7:06 PM
(LV) [GSF]annex: The guy provoked me for helping a Spanish player Adeeb
(LV) [GSF]annex: Srsly if you can't read fuck off
(LS) VCMD-Haidar*SOG: lol
(LV) [GSF]Alba: i got very heated, after Pancake insulted, provoked my friends pathetic and GSF
Adeeb - Today at 7:07 PM
I know
I was hitting punish button when he quit mta
CrotBOT - Today at 7:07 PM
(LV) [GSF]annex: I'm taking shit from some Polish cunt while he just gets away from everything
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: so its allowed to fuck other mothers ??
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: im no understand
(LV) [GSF]annex: and yet of course he provokes GSF
(LV) [GSF]annex: and yeah can we say fuck your mother or no?
(LS) VCMD-Haidar*SOG: look at Hokker lol
(LV) pathetic420: it is actually because you can seduce them to fuck you unless if you feel like raping them
He will be punished once logged in again?
CrotBOT - Today at 7:07 PM
(LS) #H*CA|Rush22: please join race
(LV) pathetic420: i dont see any insults here
(LV) pathetic420: you are pathetic, staff
SGT-Zombie[A] is now offline [Quit]
Adeeb - Today at 7:08 PM
that's what your nick says
CrotBOT - Today at 7:08 PM
(LS) #H*CA|Rush22: ?
(LV) pathetic420: my nick says that you are pathetic?
KiMo_YT is now offline [Quit]
SGT-Zombie[A] is now online [Logged In]
Yazed6 - Today at 7:09 PM
Hi
Adeeb - Today at 7:09 PM
your nick saying that you are pathetic, yes
Yazed6 - Today at 7:09 PM
!players
CrotBOT - Today at 7:09 PM
There are 49 players ingame: HeadShot12 PSC-DrakeSWAT franklinjones Dem|AIVOoO maximelewis berkay iDaze[Crip] #HCA|Morais1708 braian lucho303 erixxhd CPL-InqustarSWAT ivangg921 #L-F|M_Freez selamselam123 pathetic420 [GSF]annex 7[IGC]Joanna|Crip1 PSC-GloriousDevilSWAT mauricio claudioDVN clocek TRL-Richwell99SWAT fabio TilasGamerYT [GSF]Phoenix CPL-BoleeSWAT BeneficialAssassin42 navas123 [H
H]ZamboSamuel [GSF]Blue woffer98 [GSF]Hokker #HCA|Rush22 MatteoBoe LuizHenriqueFP VCMD-HaidarSOG [GSF]Alba HezoDZ 7[IGC]Adeeb|LF1 kerw36[Crip] khaled2017 PFC-YigidoSWAT kevinjones #HCA|blackfire123 Penguin420 7[IGC]Danzy1 InnocentGladiator18 SGT-Zombie[A]
(LV) pathetic420: why changing it? you clearly said that my nickname says that you are pathetic
Adeeb - Today at 7:09 PM
my nick name isn't pathetic maybe?
(LV) [GSF]annex: truth hurts
(LV) #H*CA|Rush22: hell i paid and saying not paid toll whats this -_-
Flower - Today at 7:09 PM
#rekt
(LV) pathetic420: i dont understand romanians
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: anyone answered me ??? Fucking mothers allowed or not ?
(LV) pathetic420: it is allowed
(LV) #H*CA|Rush22: join race event -_-
(LV) pathetic420: so wait
(LV) #H*CA|Rush22: type /race
(LV) pathetic420: pancake gets away even though he said that GSF and I are toxic shits and i get the blame?
NecessaryCabbage59 is now online [Logged In]
(LV) pathetic420: are you fucking retarded?
(LV) pathetic420: he clearly insulted us
(LV) [GSF]annex: no being retarded is bad
(LV) [GSF]annex: fucking mothers is halal tho
(LV) kerw36[Crip]: dude he said he is gonna punish him when he gets online
Yazed6 - Today at 7:11 PM
Pancka
CrotBOT - Today at 7:11 PM
(LV) #H*CA|Rush22: join fucking race
(LV) kerw36[Crip]: chill he prbly left
Yazed6 - Today at 7:11 PM
My sis
CrotBOT - Today at 7:11 PM
(LV) [GSF]annex: #letshelpsavealeppo!
(LV) [GSF]annex: aleppo is burning
[H]ZamboSamuel is now offline [Timed out]
NixaFTW[Crip] is now online [Logged In]
(LV) [GSF]annex: every mother you fuck he;ps us
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: fuck your mother
(LV) [GSF]annex: that's one fire put out
(LS) PFC-Yigido*SWAT: keep it nice
(LV) pathetic420: all of you, fuck your mothers!
(LV) [GSF]annex: 45 mothers fucked!
(LV) [GSF]Alba: ONII-CHAN
(LS) #L-F|M Freez: fuck ur sister
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: ty you too pathetic420
iDaze[Crip] is now offline [Quit]
[H]ZamboSamuel is now online [Logged In]
(LS) #L-F|M Freez: why u say this fucker
(LV) [GSF]Alba: Freez
(LV) pathetic420: fuck your father
SGT-Cooper[A] is now online [Logged In]
(LV) [GSF]annex: woah father and sister not allowed
(LV) [GSF]annex: just mother ok? keep it clean
Jester|HyS is now online [Logged In]
(LV) [GSF]Alba: father and sister trivial .
ReflectiveCriminal34 is now online [Logged In]
(LS) #L-F|M Freez: why he is saying this about all ??
(LV) pathetic420: because its trivial?
Jester|HyS is now offline [Quit]
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: just fuck your mother bro its np
(LV) [GSF]annex: we're helping save aleppo
(LV) [GSF]Alba: Freez you don't get it ? Pff
[IGC]Danzy is now offline [Quit]
(LS) VCMD-Haidar*SOG: Any Staff avaible , we have a problem here
* (4NOTE) [IGC]Adeeb|LF: anyone shittalks after this note is getting punished
(LS) SGT-Cooper[A]: Criminals /cnrwarp
(LS) #L-F|M Freez: no. it's a problem for me . if it's ok for u it's not ok for me
(LV) [GSF]annex: I mean he's part of Emiles_Autistic_Family
(LV) [GSF]annex: Must explain something =D
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: heil adeeb mein führer
(LV) pathetic420: autists
iDaze[Crip] is now online [Logged In]
CPL-Armando*SWAT is now online [Logged In]
(LS) VCMD-Haidar*SOG: Guys , we need a  staff here
(LV) [GSF]Alba: i'll send you back to Gulag .
(LV) pathetic420: heil adeeb, threating us like he is adolf hitler
### is now online [Logged In]
(LS) VCMD-Haidar*SOG: a player is having a bug
(LV) pathetic420: soon he will gas us
(LV) CPL-Armando*SWAT: hey all
InnocentGladiator18 is now online [Logged In]
(LS) PSC-GloriousDevil*SWAT: hi
(LV) [GSF]annex: Don't pull out the gas!
(LS) SGT-Cooper[A]: Hello Armando
External - Today at 7:14 PM
!players
CrotBOT - Today at 7:14 PM
[IGC]Emile|LF is now online [Logged In]
There are 57 players ingame: HeadShot12 PSC-DrakeSWAT franklinjones Dem|AIVOoO maximelewis|AFK berkay #HCA|Morais1708 braian lucho303 erixxhd CPL-InqustarSWAT ivangg921 #L-F|M_Freez selamselam123 pathetic420 [GSF]annex 7[IGC]Joanna|Crip1 PSC-GloriousDevilSWAT mauricio claudioDVN clocek TRL-Richwell99SWAT fabio TilasGamerYT [GSF]Phoenix CPL-BoleeSWAT BeneficialAssassin42 navas123 [GSF]Blue
  woffer98 [GSF]Hokker #HCA|Rush22 MatteoBoe LuizHenriqueFP VCMD-HaidarSOG [GSF]Alba HezoDZ 7[IGC]Adeeb|LF1 kerw36[Crip] khaled2017 PFC-YigidoSWAT kevinjones #HCA|blackfire123 Penguin420 InnocentGladiator18 SGT-Zombie[A] NecessaryCabbage59 NixaFTW[Crip] SGT-Cooper[A] [H]ZamboSamuel ReflectiveCriminal34 iDaze[Crip] ### CPL-Armando*SWAT Demonskull 7[IGC]Emile|LF1 MeekNetbook25
External - Today at 7:14 PM
gay
CrotBOT - Today at 7:14 PM
(LV) pathetic420: grand master emile the autistic idiot is here
(LV) #H*CA|Rush22: yeah 8k won race
[GSF]annex is now offline [Quit]
(LV) [GSF]Alba: you external from cit
Demonskull is now online [Logged In]
(LV) [IGC]Emile|LF: OK
(LV) pathetic420: fuck your mother
[H]ZamboSamuel is now offline [Quit]
(LS) CPL-Armando*SWAT: pathetic chill
(LV) pathetic420: ?
(LS) CPL-Armando*SWAT: dont insult
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: emile please tell us we are confused, adeeb said to fuck mothers is allowed ?
(LV) pathetic420: we are save aleppo,
Bela is now online [Logged In]
(LV) pathetic420: you no understand?
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: is it true or not
Grzybek1337 is now online [Logged In]
(LV) pathetic420: GSF are help people ok
[H]ZamboSamuel is now online [Logged In]
(LV) [GSF]Alba: fuck mothers is allowed can say it right armando ?
(LS) CPL-Armando*SWAT: wtf k
[GSF]Blue is now offline [Quit]
(LV) pathetic420: and even adeeb says that my nickname says that he is pathetic
(LS) kerw36[Crip]: annex
#L-F|M_Freez is now offline [Quit]
rahim is now offline [Quit]
(LS) kerw36[Crip]: ????
kevinjones is now offline [Timed out]
franklinjones is now offline [Timed out]
maximelewis|AFK is now offline [Timed out]
(LS) kerw36[Crip]: ops
(LV) pathetic420: english
(LV) pathetic420: fuck your mother
### is now offline [Quit]
(LS) kerw36[Crip]: k chill
(LS) #H*CA|blackfire123: 'v??s?zul
[GSF]Alba is now offline [Quit]
(LS) NixaFTW[Crip]: pathetic why are you so pathetic?..
CalvoSidoso is now online [Logged In]
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: how its pathetic to say ''fuck your mother''
(LV) [GSF]Hokker: its normal
LuizHenriqueFP is now offline [Timed out]
(LS) NixaFTW[Crip]: just jk xD

I even warned from ACP before logging in, you guys still didn't stop
HERE or
Server Rules
* Server laws are global rules that must be followed everywhere

1.) Do not disrespect, discriminate or show any offensive behavior towards anyone.
Flaming, racism, trying to make fun of someone are examples of the behavior that is not tolerated here. This rule also contains scamming, scamming a player will result in a ban which can not be appealed.

2.) Do not attack our server infrastructure.
Deliberately doing things that you know will do harm to or crash our server, forum, irc, TeamSpeak, MTA server or otherwise will result in a permanent ban which cannot be appealed.

3.) Do not advertise anything that has no relation to IGC.
Advertising of IGC related things can be done in /trade .

4.) Do not spam or flood in any chat except friends chat.

5.) When a administrator (recognisable with [IGC] tags) asks you to do something, then do so. Ignoring will immediately result in a punishment.

6.) Do not misuse any chat. You are not funny by doing this and misusing will result in a global mute. Exceptions could be made for new players.

7.) Do not deathmatch people or damage their vehicles.
Generally, it's not a good idea to hit or shoot at anyone unless you know that they'll be fine with it (unless it's part of the gamemode)
Cops shooting at armed criminals and wanted criminals shooting at cops is not deathmatching.
Rival gangs killing each other is not deathmatching.
Helping out friends or fellow group members in gunfights is not deathmatching.
Randomly crashing into other's vehicles repeatedly and on purpose is not allowed.
Randomly punching/damaging someone's vehicle repeatedly is not allowed.

8.) Impersonation isn't allowed.
Impersonation is using a tag that you aren't allowed to use or using a name that belongs to someone else.
here you can find server rules, if you even know how to read/write things other than "We save Aleppo" which idgaf about, you won't even bother read them, you directly FLAMED which is punishable

Any useless post that contains no kind of defense from you will be ignored by me, and left for higher Staff to deal with
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 04:00:34 pm »
'Any useless posts'

Pancake clearly started provoking us first, we say something that is deemed too trivial by a staff member & makes it clear that we should go back to club penguin if we care that much about it. Get muted for it and then it suddenly becomes directly punishable because it's an insult? Can someone please make up their mind about what's considered what? Does this Staff Team even communicate at all? it's truly baffling.

And also we didn't get muted for that, (I mean I didn't get muted at all we're not appealing a punishment we're complaining about you, incase you didn't notice).

Provokes > Cry > Provoke > Cry. This is how it goes.
#jamgod

Offline Adeeb

• Veteran Community Member
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2017, 04:08:44 pm »
(LV) [GSF]Alba: i got very heated, after Pancake insulted, provoked my friends pathetic and GSF
I know
I was hitting punish button when he quit mta
-- Means he's getting punished once IG

"Fuck your mother, x" is Flaming, player is directly disrespecting and flaming x which means its punishable
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2017, 04:10:12 pm »
So how come NaTz calls it invalid when Che-Guevra told Cybersaif: fuck your mother. But when Infinity and Akay are reported he says its childish we're offended by it and then deems it valid? Make up your mind, lol.
#jamgod

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal