Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: Staff Complaint - Gus  (Read 2608 times)

Offline M1

• Veteran Community Member
  • Group: Special Operations Group
  • In-Game Name: Haider
Re: Staff Complaint - Gus
« on: February 18, 2017, 08:57:32 pm »
Psst, Annex, psst. A bit of advice to help ya out against Gus. It doesn't help to copypasta and simply add 500% more cussing. XD
(Instead confuse him, that works better!)

Offline annex

• Community Member
Staff Complaint - Gus
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 08:00:51 pm »
Account Name (Case Sensitive): pussyslayer
Serial:  0E69EFDF84B04807B4FCF1C3DC95B8E3

So basically, I made a report yesterday and it was handled in a very unprofessional manner, the admin who handled it. Which was the one the complaint was about totally ignored the MAIN point of this entire complaint, which was unfairly jailing me. Instead of talking about how he was wrong about jailing me, he talks about some shit I didn't even complain about like flaming mutes and minor abuse..

Here is why I was jailed.

Watch this video for 13 seconds and you can clearly see it's not even about me, or directed at me.

Since you guys cleary can't see correctly, I will explain slowly for those who have slow minds or bad vision/understanding.
As soon as you press "PLAY", you can see two people shooting at Jane. And 1 person with who's not a turfer, (general population). Driving a bike, then as you watch the video you can still see the same person on the same bike, not as a turfer or even pulling out a gun the entire video.

Before anyone says I'm complaining too much and that this could be handled in a civil manner, it really can't, Gus doesn't seem to care about this nor does he want to reply to me IN-GAME. All I want is for him to admit that jail was totally fucking BS and want it off my PLOG. Lol, the main two people in the video who were ACTUALLY shooting didn't get punished but I get punished for driving around in my bike? Amazing.

Now as for Gus's response to my original complaint. You muted me for telling Jane to stop bitching? Which is totally not flaming nor being disruptive. I told her to shut up nicely twice and then told her to stop bitching, didn't even call her a bitch, which is why I got muted I'm pretty sure. Phoenix, is something else I don't care about that. I told everyone talking to me and provoking me to shut up, a LOT of times and ended up blocking them all at the end of all this crap, 'Shut up retards'; after constantly telling to shut up 3-4 times nicely? Is that worth a 20 minute mute? I really don't think so... Same person provokes me yesterday, gets punished because clearly trying to get us punished and even said it on main chat multiple times, I really don't care about Jane anymore I have her blocked along with 5 other 'retards' who kept provoking me and telling me and my gang to go back to another server... Why aren't they punished for doing that then? I call them retards for provoking me telling me to go back to another server and all that crap, but from your perspective only my gang does wrong, and the rest of the server are a bunch of good players who rarely do shit!

Why do I even get punished for a two-sided argument that I didn't even start? Why do none of your group members get punished for telling us to go back to another server, constantly reporting us for invalid reasons.. And just being fucking douchebags in general, you say GSF are rulebreakers blahblahblah, we really only flame... It's not like we're cheating, spamming main chat or exploiting jobs... If a bunch of insulting mutes = we're the worst group on this server, I'm kindly only going to call you all retards.... It's the internet, people flame, talk shit & all that.. I just don't want me and my gang to be punished for shit that's two sided.. I can upload my MTA log file if you want even, it's probably not even gonna matter shit because you're not going to read shit, because you're fucking ignorant anyway, as you've proven yourself to be.

> Waiting for someone to call me a rude rulebreaker.jpg.
Yeah I just want my jail gone, other people who constantly provoke and start the arguments that I and my group GET punished for only to get the same punishments we get. Oh and stop telling us to go back to other servers if you really want this server to get players. > Note: Let's get 100 players. >Take your family back to XXX server. Nice.

Oh and please this time, fucking read and watch the video maybe? Instead of sidetracking and only writing shit you know is valid. Oh & if all of this is just for some cyber pussy just wink twice and I'll totally fucking understand.... *sigh*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:03:00 pm by annex »
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline annex

• Community Member
Re: Staff Complaint - Gus
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 09:34:14 pm »
I didn't copy paste anything though, I literally wrote this all over again. He won't read half this crap.

Anyway. TLDR: Watch the video > Remove my punishment line > Say you were wrong
                       Check the logs   > See Jane provoked me & I told her to shut up & stop many times > Remove punishment line.

Oh and this. [2017-02-19] (14:14:00) MONEY: [IGC]Gus|HyS changed [IGC]Gus|HyS's money from $454248 to $9000000

Why do we even have to earn money! Too mainstream. If you check admin log there's tons of beautiful shit like this, but if you want to give yourself perks just disable admin log? Fuck transparency amirite.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 09:42:44 am by annex »
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal